276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pumpkinheads

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A goat escapee from the petting zoo chases people and runs into a couple of folks (but in a funny way). Deja's convinced she's going make this Halloween the best ever. Her plan is to finally get Josie hitched up with a girl that works with them. He's been daydreaming about this girl for years, but he's hesitant to talk to her. Deja won't take no for an answer as she plans to make their last night at the Patch one to remember. Happy Halloween Sweatshirt,2023 Mouse Heads Doodle Face Wonderland Castle Boys Girls Men Women Couple matching, Thanksgiving Gift T Shirt The illustrations are gorgeous, which really bring out the autumnal atmosphere and the characters' emotions. This is a perfect graphic novel for this time of year. Highly recommend this one.

Esta es una historia súper tierna de dos chicos que han trabajado varios años juntos en un huerto de calabazas, pero que pronto van a tener que despedirse porque el siguiente año van a entrar en la universidad y no podrán verse más allí. En esta última noche, Deja y Josiah deciden que él debe hablarle a otra chica del huerto de la que ha estado enamorado durante años, pero las cosas se complican y terminan paseando en medio de maizales, perdiéndose en laberintos y comiendo un montón de comida típica de Halloween. Todo esto mientras Josiah se pregunta si realmente vale la pena desperdiciar la última noche con su mejor amiga por buscar a una chica con la que nunca ha hablado. Pumpkinheads perfectly captures that feeling of the last night that’s the start of the rest of your life.”— Mariko Tamaki, Printz Honor–winning cocreator of This One Summer and Laura Dean Keeps Breaking Up with Me This is truly such an amazing book! I don't read that many comics but this one absolutely blew me away. Lesser Mad Pumpkin Head is the normal enemy form of this boss. Mad Pumpkin Heads can be summoned as spirits for aid in battle through Mad Pumpkin Head Ashes. Pumpkinheads es una historia muy bonita, dulce y con un toque de aventuras. Lo que prevalece es la amistad y el humor, aunque como siempre en los libros de Rainbow Rowell tenemos un poquito de romance precioso.

Welcome

I really liked Deja and Josiah's friendship, they made such a good pair. Josiah is shy and introverted and Deja is outgoing and makes friends easily. Their banter and interactions were cute and I wish this book was longer *weeps*.

Los personajes son realistas, divertidos y nos llevan a través de su lugar de trabajo (que es una FANTASÍA) tratando de buscar a una chica de la que Josiah está enamorado… sin haber hablado con ella siquiera. Es algo que Doja critica desde el primer momento y me gustaba su continuo tira y afloja, si es que se puede considerar así. These illustrations captured the autumn feels spectacularly. The colour palette used was so warm and cosy.

give @p minecraft:player_head{display:{Name:"{\"text\":\"Pumpkin\"}"},SkullOwner:{Id:[I;-101747840,-369276516,-1774119398,-1183798627],Properties:{textures:[{Value:"eyJ0ZXh0dXJlcyI6eyJTS0lOIjp7InVybCI6Imh0dHA6Ly90ZXh0dXJlcy5taW5lY3JhZnQubmV0L3RleHR1cmUvMzVlY2ZmNTY3YTVhYzc1NjY2YTJjYTE3MTFkZmNlOTcyZmM2OTA1ZGVkMzE3NDM5ZjFlMDEwZDNhZmJjNTRlZiJ9fX0="}]}}} 1 Copy

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment