276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fox 60" Brolly (CUM216)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The best weather for carp fishing, however, may also be conducive to using a brolly system as a mixture of rain, and at times, high temperatures will certainly need you under some cover at points during your session. I’ve done sessions through the summer with highs of 28℃ in swampy areas that are infested with mosquitos, and have stayed relatively bite free.

As our range includes the top brands, it may be overwhelming when it comes to choosing the right one for you. We are here to help! The Preston – Space Maker Multi 60 Inch is excellent for saving space. This fishing brolly includes all the features you should be looking for in a fishing brolly; lightweight fibreglass arms and waterproof taped seams. What’s more, much thought has been put into designing the colour of this brolly to reduce the amount of heat it absorbs. I have a lot to say about the Fox EOS brolly system. I’ve owned this shelter for a while now and I’ve put it to the test in all four seasons. The Fox EOS 60" Brolly Fishing System has a modern design that's great for any outdoor enthusiast. The system features an outer fabric made of 100% polyester, which makes it durable and easy to clean; there are also 8000mm hydrostatic head fabrics used in construction on this brolly--so you know its ability hold up against water pressure! Are you sure you fish in the UK? If so you’ll be familiar with the concept of having four seasons in one day. Depending on your location you might find the weather is highly volatile. In every single one of these situations I’ve been comfortable. I have put the EOS Brolly through its paces and I’d argue that this is one of the best testing environments for a carp shelter.

Coarse

It’s still very much in one piece and I don’t plan on replacing it any time soon. So far so good, and if I encounter any upcoming issues I’ll be sure to update this post.

Regardless of whether you’re a carp angler on a budget or someone with a bit of disposable income, this is a fantastic shelter that’ll serve you well throughout the entirety of the year.The Fox EOS 60” Brolly System is more than just a budget carp fishing shelter. It’s a well-designed classic brolly that’s durable enough to stand up in all four seasons in a country with an extremely harsh environment. It’s also versatile enough to keep you comfortable no matter the conditions. As to why you should choose a brolly system over other solutions? Well, in comparison to a bivvy it is much lighter whilst giving many of the same benefits. If you are just looking for a brolly to protect your bait, the Maver- Bait Brolly is perfect! At 40” square, they can cover any size tray of bate. This brolly won’t alter your angling, which is perfect for match anglers who still want to be protected from the weather. Alternatively, the Korum- Supalite Shelter is a real shelter from the strong weather conditions! I didn’t want to go super cheap and regret it. I still needed a versatile and rugged shelter that could deal with the brutal environments I’d be encountering over here. I felt the Fox EOS Brolly was the perfect choice because it balanced value and quality perfectly, unlike other similarly priced or cheaper shelters on the market.

It’s big enough to accommodate me, my bivvy dog, and all my carp gear. It can be configured in several ways and has kept me comfortable during the heat of summer, the rains of spring, and the frosts of winter. I’m happy to say that it has stood up to the test of time in this crazy country and other than misplacing a storm pole (my fault) it’s still in one piece. You can drop the weight even further by removing other items such as storm poles, a few pegs, and the attachable solid door panel.Ease of transportation and setting up is a feature manufacturers are keen to develop in the best brolly systems. Most now are of the ‘pop up’ variety and bear little resemblance to a normal umbrella. If it’s compact enough to fit into a holdall, or be carried easily, then life is so much easier. I’ve done sessions during spouts of low pressure that have brought some of the heaviest rain I’ve ever seen, and it has kept me dry. The Fox Supa-Brolly MK2 50” is the perfect solution for anglers who like to fish in tight swims or don’t require as much space. The Fox Supa-Brolly MK2 60” is perfect for anglers with a little more kit, or who have the space to spread out.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment