276°
Posted 20 hours ago

H.E.R.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The backside gem is sweet and smooth soul with the textbook yearning of Alfreda's anguished vocal backed by great backing singers and lush soul chords over smooth and funky bass. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. The a-side here is real crossover goodness that was written by Howard Ravitsky who was closely associated with Lash Records.

She is a well known and loved artist who has a wide ranging style that gets from sweet soul and gospel through to northern soul gems and sister funk slammers.The Girl Is Crying In Her Latte marks Sparks’ first release on the venerable Island Records label in close to five decades, following such classics as 1974’s landmark Kimono My House, highlighted of course by the indelible hit single ‘This Town Ain’t Big Enough For Both Of Us’. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. This 19 track deluxe version has them all and made for a thrilling ride that showcased her eclectic style, chaotic nature and kaleidoscope take on pop. Artwork is a bit of a bummer and, as usual, i would have preferred a black vinyl VS what is usually one of the worst colour but hey, beggars can't be choosers!

I thought she would be putting one out since this is her first full album since Hot Pink, but I don't find any pre-release stuff or news about plans to release it. Doja Cat went big on her recent album Planet Her, which was the qui follow up to 2019's well received Hot Pink. Disc 1 is a little warped, but nothing that affects play, i have a feeling that may be due to storage rather than production though. There are definitely some small pops and crackles that sneak through every once in a while, but that’s expected with a quiet score. All image and audio content is used by permission of the copyright holders or their agents, and/or according to fair dealing as per the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.

She later signed to RCA Records at the age of 14 and released a single, "Something To Prove" (2014), under her real name. This vital rap record is timeless and a perfect personification of hip hop which finds Common lamenting what the genre became and how commercial it was after a mass influx of mainstream rap in the 90s. Volume 2" (2017), "The B Sides" (2017), "I Used To Know Her: The Prelude" (2018), and "I Used To Know Her: Part 2" (2018) – the latter two leading up to her upcoming debut album. Composed by Arcade Fire and Owen Pallett, this marks the first time the Oscar-nominated score has been available digitally, nearly eight years after the film’s release. It’s a beautiful, but often austere film, perfectly matched by the lush, hypnotic sound Arcade Fire is known for.

In addition to taking home an Oscar for “Fight for You” from Judas and the Black Messiah earlier this year, H. While the film blends its sci-fi and romance elements seamlessly, finding that balance in the score proved a bit more elusive.

In the edit page, go to the 'Metadata' tab and add your Juno artist, label or release page for listeners to purchase your release / releases. The late actor was best known for Friends but brought his signature wit to plenty of characters not named Chandler. Pallett has been a longtime collaborator with Arcade Fire, most notably on their Grammy-award-winning album The Suburbs. The album includes such instantly intriguing new musical vignettes as ‘Mona Lisa’s Packing, Leaving Late Tonight’ and ‘Nothing Is As Good As They Say It Is’, songs which once again display Sparks’ seemingly ceaseless ability to craft complete, intricately detailed stories within perfect three-and-a-half minute pop masterpieces. Usually a new record will need what people refer to as a "break in period", and what they mean by this is that after pressing, the grooves will end up getting caked with every tiny particle in the air that'll get stuck to them.

As soon as I took the wrapping off when I got home, the cover felt absolutely amazing to me, and the paper inner sleeve also felt weirdly high quality as well. Milan Records announced Friday March 19, 2021 the digital release of the original score to Spike Jonze’s 2013 sci-fi romance Her. MD Recordings mark their first outing of 2023 in fine style with this raw Philly funk classic from Alfreda Brockington. There is a mysterious alchemy in the way sound and picture work together, notes and moods shifting and reacting to one another like a kaleidoscope,” added Arcade Fire’s Win Butler.Across the record Doja raps with flair, switches up her style along the way and manages to range from anguish to soul and back. This is my first post in this subreddit and just wanted to know if we had any info on Planet Her as a vinyl? She already has the G and the O for her eventual EGOT, but no one ever said you couldn’t stack a few more Gs on top while working on your Tony and your Emmy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment