276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Barbie in Bondage

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My cousin and I once stole one of my sister’s Barbie dolls (as retaliation for her stealing our stuff). She became “Heroin Addict/Prostitute/Headbanger/Groupie” Barbie, and Ken was the bastard enabler who would take advantage of her. Ken would get her high, Barbie would party and the she’d have to “pay” him. I am truly sorry, but the magic of the lamp causes it to move to a new location so that a single family couldnt seize control of it and essentially gain infinite wishes by just sharing it among themselves. It is likely in some new random shop somewhere, awaiting discovery a new person." Ella now took the duct tape and began wrapping it around Penny’s already extremely gagged mouth. She made ten passes when suddenly she began taping over the terrified woman’s eyes, causing her to squeal in surprise as her world went dark. Warning the following story will contain multiple non-consensual elements, both from a bondage and sexual stand point

bondage Barbie | (she seems to be enjoying this scenario way

Anyway, He started by adding more rope to my legs. He tied my legs together above my knee and below it, and then one more higher up on my thigh. Then he moved to my torso. He tied rope around my waist and arms, effectively keeping my wrists at my waist, and then he tied my arms to my lower chest area. He tied one more set of ropes on my upper chest, and then wrapped some through my armpits and over my shoulders. I have no idea where he learned any of this. Then, he grabbed one of the cloths I had lying around and shoved it in my mouth. I started to protest a bit, as I wasn't expecting a gag, but he ignored me and taped my mouth shut. I stopped resisting as I did enjoy being gagged, and I watch him lift up my hair to wrap the tape around my head multiple times.

Adult Content

Oh I agree, they just look so sexy with proper tight gags. And hey you know how jealous I get when you kiss other girls!” The blonde replied with a playful little pout. We know: we've been teasing this one for a while now! Unlike with the more common gag types, where we had so many options that we basically threw up our hands and "subcontracted" to a third-party curator, this time we decided to take complete ownership—but there were still so many fine candidates that it took us a while to get all our clips in a row. Remember that meathead guy we kidnapped a few months ago? It’s a pair of his. I made the guy cum on them before stealing them”

Woman Hilariously Stuck in Latex Outfit Compared to Ross Woman Hilariously Stuck in Latex Outfit Compared to Ross

Being unable to see the cameras, Penny was terribly confused. What audience was this maniac talking about? God you look so sexy like that” Ella began rubbing her hands up and down Penny’s painfully bound body. She gave her ass and breasts tight squeezes when ever her hands crossed over those parts. “Just a little more then we’ll get you properly gagged and on the road. The Asian uncovered Penny’s mouth to pull a strip off the roll. Penny began desperately trying to push the large wad of dirty laundry out but the small woman roughly pushed it deeper in then took a strip of tape and slapped it over Penny’s mouth, the large strip stretched from ear to ear. The woman then took her hand and smoothed the strip down to maximize its adhesion to the brunette woman’s face. She began talking to her friend again as she began repeating the process with more strips Something about what people said here reminded me of some hilarious photos by Man Ray-- not fetish, darn it, but . After three strips the Asian girl leaned in and kissed Penny where her mouth was under the silver tape.Y’know I completely forgot about that. But yeah, we did it all the time - used to have all kinda of BDsm scenes for those dolls - expecially draping barbie over Ken’s lap for spankings… It wasn’t really all that much, nor has it held over into my now sex life, although I am slightly curious about it. I don’t think she likes this very much, clearly not much of a yoga practitioner” The Asian girl mused as she finished off cinching the wrist tie. Stan Leventhal (May 24, 1951 – January 15, 1995) was an American writer and magazine editor. Primarily known as the editor in chief of Heat Publications, a publisher of gay erotic magazines including Mandate, Torso and Inches, [1] he also wrote and published several works of LGBT literature in the 1980s and 1990s. [2] He published three novels and two short story collections during his lifetime; two additional novels were published following his death of AIDS in 1995. Oh well that’s a shame, because that little vibrating dildo is one of the more pleasurable things I’m going to do to you. Most of the other things will be quite unpleasant”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment