276°
Posted 20 hours ago

01041 Advent Calendar Coca-Cola Truck 3D Puzzle

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This impressive advent calendar includes festive foods such as Christmas biscuits, and mint humbugs, as well as Christmas tipples such as a quarter bottle of champagne, a hot chocolate box, and a mulled wine spice box.

Countdown to Christmas in style with one of these indulgent calendars full of delicious produce that is sure to get you into the festive spirit. The tour stops are usually announced in advance giving chance for fans to visit the truck take a selfie and get into the Christmas Spirit.What makes this calendar different is that each canned wine comes from a small female or minority-led winery. If you’re a massive fan of flapjacks you’re going to be well and truly won over by this generous advent calendar full to the rafters with soft, buttery flapjacks - that are simply some of the best flapjacks I’ve ever tasted - and I’ve tasted a lot over the years. Of course, there are plenty of liquor versions out there, but if you think you're limited to whiskey or vodka, think again. Since there's only one of each brand, you needn't have any concerns if it's not to your liking; you can just dump it and move on to the next one. Those advent calendars give both the knowledgeable and novice drinkers the chance to try something new.

Unlike all the other advent calendars we found, City Brews Tours sets itself apart by doing an advent for both Christmas and Hanukkah, which means you have a choice of eight nights or 12 days of beer. And while we all have our favorites, every so often we like to step out of our comfort zone and try something new. I had the pleasure of indulging in this impressive advent calendar from Hotel Chocolat last year and my gosh was it a winner. JOYIN 24 Days Christmas Advent Calendar with 24 Charms and 3 Bracelets 2022 Countdown Calendar with Charm Bracelet Making Kit Fashion Jewelry for Girls Kids Party Favors, Classroom Prizes, Xmas Gift SUPER VALUE PACK.But just because it's the cooking company's brand, doesn't mean there aren't plenty of options hiding behind those 12 doors. Each pour comes in its own 50-milliliter bottle, and to ensure that each sip garners you the maximum amount of flavor, this advent also includes not one, but two Glencairn glasses, the perfect glass for tasting and sipping the brown liquor. Just like years past, this year's calendar has 24 different beers from a variety of family-owned breweries all over Germany.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment