276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hometronix 12L Dehumidifier for Mould Moisture Damp Extraction with Air Purifier 24 Hour Timer LED Display Laundry Drying Function

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Wattage is a huge point in favour of the Hometronix 12L. We have previously covered the huge savings you can make with a more efficient dehumidifier and it is something you should not ignore. The Hometronix 12L is significantly cheaper to run than the Netta and you would make big savings powering it over the long term as a result.

Allied UK HOMETRONIX 12L Dehumidifier Review - Air Appliances

A machine that is a little more expensive than our first choice, but with an added extra that I personally love. As well as being a massive fan of cleaning products, I also like a good gadget – and if you’re anything like me, this one is sure to be high up on your wanted list. Specification: Allied UK HOMETRONIX 12L Dehumidifier for Mould Moisture Damp Extraction with Air Purifier 24 Hour Timer LED Display… Brand The automatic humidity sensor measures the level of humidity in your room, meaning when it has reached your preferred room humidity it will automatically turn off. We all love to save money where we can, so this useful feature will be a welcome one. If you don’t have access to an outdoor drying area, you struggle for space in your home for a tumble dryer, you want to keep your energy bills down, or need help keeping the humidity down while drying your laundry for health reasons.HomeTronix efficient dehumidifier is perfect for using at night when sleeping thanks to its low noise level. Here are our 9 most energy efficient dehumidifiers in the UK market. 1. Meaco MeacoDry Dehumidifier My question is, is it cheaper to run it in the high power mode than in the low power modes? If so, wouldn’t it be cheaper to run it for say a few hours a day at the worst times at the highest power mode as opposed to the automatic mode which would cycle through the lower power (higher cost) modes? Or have I misunderstood something (I think I read somewhere that the high power mode is more efficient and cheaper to run). The cost to run on sleep mode will be very very small as it uses very little electricity, I’ll be able to confirm the amount for you once we have chosen the dehumidifier for your home.

Dehumidifier For Drying Clothes - UK Reviews 2021 - 2022 Best Dehumidifier For Drying Clothes - UK Reviews 2021 - 2022

It can remove 12 litres of moisture and water efficiently per day. You can set it up in your home, office or basement to protect your wall and furniture from damp and humidity.

When trying to dry your laundry setting, the first thing to do is to figure out what room you want to use. There are three main options; A 12L dehumidifier is ideal for keeping large rooms or small houses mould and damp-free. Damp is a problem many of us can become unfortunately plagued with, usually seasonally in the UK. By keeping humidity down with a dehumidifier, you can significantly reduce its impacts and prevent it from progressing to mould growth. Removing moisture from the air will eliminate the risk of mould and bacteria growing. Condensation which can be caused by showers or baths can also be kept at bay by using a dehumidifier. We recommend the Inventor EVA ION PRO dehumidifier for drying clothes, because of its excellent features and energy efficiency. Meaco Meacory Dehumidifier is very useful to remove the damp, mould and moisture from homes, basements. It also reduces mould dust mites to increase air quality. This Dehumidifier is efficient but cost-effective, which is less than 4p per hour to run.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment