276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lesbians' Futa Wish: Book 4 of "Erotic Wish Fulfillment"

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As the girls discover more about each other and Angelica’s friends and family in and around the Bay area, Erica begins to meet and seduce the women and couples living in their condominium building. I've also enjoyed The Executioner and her way of life, but wish there was more intimate scenes between the main characters. I made a controversial adult V/N with Ren-Py which got banned, and I got doxed and fired anyways lol. I obsess over the details, but if all goes well I'll pick up enough speed to sustain myself over the next year. With her brother dead she is next inline to be the pack's next alpha, thinking of the pack before herself she trie.

She's too nice and In a world of selfish a-holes that makes her vulnerable to being run over or at least that's what her best friend. Venus has worked all her life in the fields, her previous owner wasn't the best since he was a drunkard who loved to beat his workers. Along the way in Book One of the Futanari series, you will meet new characters all of whom share this mythical world of a race we can only imagine. She leaned down, her lips brushing one soft cheek, while her hand reached down to flip up the hem of Judy’s shirt. When she finally manages to leave her to visit Mika, she’s just as wild, and then invites Carrie over to join them.Or the female protagonist is licking a penis (I do not know why, anyway, in general, lesbians do not like penises).

It wasn't the hardest thing in her life, but the hardest thing was that she knew not to let anyone know about her, so she had to let go of her vampire side. Long, thick, and tumescent, but still smaller than the monstrosity that their overeager libidos had insisted they get with the strap-on, it emerged from a spot just above Judy’s cleft, its thickness merging with her skin.Then you get people attempting mental gymnastics saying tag is just an idea of the content and lesbian doesn't actually mean lesbian and then I stop listening to them because they talk too much bollocks.

My idea with it, is instead of using something like re-py I'd use a 3D game engine so every page is 3D and I can do some simple real time animations. In this past year I've released a couple other projects as I've been improving my technology but "Soft Serve" is my first complete polished visual novel. If there are two girls in a scene, sitting ad jumping on a penis, and they kiss each other, they put on the lesbian tag.It's not that I don't want you doing this with me" she said closing her eyes tightly and putting her head back on the pillow as her hands gripped my waist. A Futanari as described in this book is purely an invention of imagination as I have defined the characteristics of the characters in this story. By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. As the women and couples in the building discover more about each other, and they explore their erotic worlds together, some aspects conventional, others far from it. I agree good sir, dickgirls are not something I believe to be outlandish, but for the common hentai pleb, Futanari may be too high level for them, thus I find it my hentai-bound duty to let the glory that is Futanari reach far and wide.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment