276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BaByliss Soft Waves

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Temperature: Dyson's genius heat control measures airflow temperature over 40 times a second, to ensure it stays under 150°C to prevent serious heat damage. Dyson relaunched their famous AirWrap styler with newer (and fancier) tech. The current version comes with over six different attachments for straightening, smoothing, blow-drying, waving and curling. When it comes to the curling function, the AirWrap uses the Coanda effect to attract damp hair to the barrel, drying it into a loose ringlet. Designed by celebrity-fave hair extensions brand, Beauty Works, this curling wand has one of the longest barrels I've ever seen (seriously). Made with long hair in mind, the XL wand ensures that heat is evenly distributed from root to tip. Temperature: It heats up to 200°C, so will curl hair fast. Plus, there's a cool tip to make styling burn-free.

digital heat settings up to 210°C offer enhanced heat protection and precise heat control. The Advanced Ceramics™ heating system ensures super-fast heat up and maintains high heat as you style for flawless, lasting waves. For gorgeous, soft waves that last, the Titanium Brilliance Waves Wand has a 28mm super polished true-titanium barrel for ultra-fast heat transfer and beautiful waves, even on longer hair types. Simply wrap your hair around the barrel for a soft, smooth finish. The Advanced Ceramics™ heating system to deliver super-fast heat up and maintain constant heat for flawless results. 5 digital heat settings up to 210°C offer enhanced heat protection on all hair types. Features When did finding the best curling wand get so damn confusing? There are countless styles of tongs out there and they all give different curls; from tightly defined ringlets to loose beachy waves. But how do you know which shape wand will work for you?Hold the end of the hair in place for 5-8 seconds depending on your hair type. Then unwind or release the section of hair and pull the appliance away.

The flat iron bar creates cool S-shaped waves, as opposed to round ringlets. Whilst the ceramic coating ensures hair cuticles remain smooth and frizz-free. The 2.5m swivel cord is another great design point as it keeps the cord from getting tangled up in your new hairstyle. Heat This styler is a hairdressers’ favourite, creating gorgeous curls and waves that are glossy and look healthy. The tool is incredibly easy to use and can create a variety of hair looks, depending on which way you wrap and how much you style at any one time. The tapered barrel of this wand goes from 28mm to 23mm, meaning you get a looser voluminous curl at the top of your hair, and tighter, defined curls toward the ends. Similarly to the first ghd tong, the barrel has a ceramic coating, so hair stays smooth and frizz-free. Waves look clean and defined after curling, but you can opt for a dishevelled finish by running your fingers through the lengths and giving strands a blast with some texture spray. It also has a cool tip to help avoid burnt fingers and a 30 minute automatic off-switch for peace of mind.You don't have permission to access "http://www.asos.com/babyliss/babyliss-boutique-soft-waves-uk-plug/prd/11234789" on this server. Ensure the hair is dry and combed through to remove any tangles. Divide the hair into sections ready for styling. What I LOVED about this curling wand (other than the flawless-looking wave it gave my hair), is the slightly grainy textured barrel. It grips onto hair, preventing strands from slipping down and ensuring an even, perfect-looking curl. For salon quality and performance, the Boutique Salon Soft Waves has a top temperature of 210°C with 5 variable heat settings. With Advanced Ceramics, the wand delivers the heat up in just 30 seconds and heat recovery during use for high-quality styling.

Staying power: The 1-inch barrel has incredible staying power, just add a touch of hairspray and your waves should be in tact till your next wash. Well, I've tried to take some of the mystery out of curler shopping, by showing you exactly what each style of tong/wand/styler does to the hair (or my hair, to be more precise). Because I don't know about you, but when it comes to beauty I want need visuals. I want to see if the results are worth dropping all that hard earned cash on. Who What Wear is part of Future US LLC, an international media group and leading digital publisher. ready for anything. Our tools enable you to experience ‘hair highs’ and get your look. We have leveraged our professional heritage and years of expertise engineering tools for hair salons to design dryers, straighteners, stylers, clippers and trimmers that are the highest quality and give you long-lasting performance. Engineered by BaByliss, styled by you.

To protect your surfaces whilst you style your hair, a heat protection mat is provided – no more unsightly burns in the carpet. For better control and extra safety there is also a stay-cool safety tip on the heated barrel, ideal for those who manage to get their hands burnt when styling their hair no matter how careful you are. The Heat Protective glove included in the box is another welcome addition. Temperature: There are two heat settings of 210°C and 230°C, and three timer settings which hold the hair in the curl chamber for different amounts of time, meaning you can tailor the settings to your hair type. The BaByliss Soft Waves styler comes with a 3-year guarantee so you can feel confident when buying it for yourself or as a gift for someone else. Take a section of hair, starting 2 inches from the scalp and place the appliance next to the hair section, ensuring the end of the appliance is pointing down towards the shoulder.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment