276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kylie Minogue Hottest pics 2023 Wall Calendar

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This 2023 Kylie Minogue Calendar maximizes the size of your celebrity, since, let's face it, what are you more excited about, the dates or the celebrity? People often compare her to Madonna (for good reason) but something about Kylies shows seems a bit more real, organic and heartfelt. Having been to a Janet Jackson, Madonna and Lady Gaga shows, these artists can sing and dance and Kylie just simply was waving her hand around the whole show. The theming was amazing and the costumes were really great but I was disappointed with Kylie's involvement with the show - she had hardly any choreography and when she did it was usually very minimal.

I loved Kylie's participation in the show - she had a lot of choreography and her moves are different than most pop stars in the sense that she concentrates on looking perfect instead of just dancing - it's a lot of posing. Something else I thought was weird was that she did a lot of slow songs at the beginning of the show so it slowed down the excitement and hype. The Aussie superstar continued her cosmic ascent with 2023’s “Padam Padam,” a global hit that set the stage for Minogue’s next era and sixteenth studio album, Tension (due in September 2023).The date grid of the 2023 Kylie Minogue Calendar is fairly small, which was done on purpose to maximize the size of your celebrity, since, let's face it, what are you more excited about, the dates or the celebrity? Web kylie minogue calendar 2024 large a3 size wall new sealed + free uk postage brand new | business eur 18. The 100% officially unofficial 2023 Kylie Minogue A3 sized calendar featuring photographs of Kylie Minogue published by 365 Publishing is the ultimate gift for any Kylie Minogue fan. Packages include private roundtrip airport transfer service, luxury accommodations at The Venetian Resort, package-exclusive gifts as well as a backstage tour, a private Voltaire table with caviar service for Kylie's performance, resort food and beverage credit and other incredible inclusions.

I highly recommend the amazing Queen of Dancepop, Great Dame of Electronica, Original Princess of Pop Kylie Minogue.The stars aligned so well for Kylie's Stateside appearance just as "Padam Padam" started taking off in the States on social media, the dance club and at radio. As the sixth and final artist peforming at this music fesitval, Kylie made a grand entrance and impressed! She may be used to doing Stadium and Arena tours in Europe, Japan, The UK and her native Australia but something about Kylie doing a small theater/hall show in America is something amazing and special. Like I said before she is often compared to Madonna but I would put her in the same level as Madonna, Cher, Tina Turner and Dina Ross.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment