276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Meet Me in Tahiti: The feel-good tropical romance from the bestselling author. Perfect escapism for fans of Heidi Swain and Veronica Henry (Meet me in, Book 3)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As Finn shows Zoe the exotic wonders of the islands both face the fact their shared past might just be the beginning of a future. But only if Zoe can win the biggest battle of her life...facing up to her heart's desire. About This Edition ISBN: But, I LOVED the character of Zoe, because Toffolo writes her as a strong independent character, taking the lead and also making the first move. I loved the strength in this female protagonist and it wasn't over-the-top cliché either. It's obvious that Finn and Zoe were always meant to be together. There's no shortage of passion, their chemistry is unabashedly sexy and their connection undeniable. So witnessing them slowly rekindle their long-awaited romance and right the wrongs of their past was an absolute delight and the stupidly romantic ending was just the perfect happily-ever-after - I loved it! Having read (and loved) the two previous books in this series, I couldn't wait to travel to Tahiti to meet fabulous and fearless Zoe, our next leading lady.

Finlay Doherty is a man who knows what he wants! His story was as heartbreaking as Zoe’s and as always, he makes mistakes but he loves with everything in him. He was just such a fantastic hero, and I could not think of anyone more perfect for Zoe than him. He is strong, loyal, and so forgiving. He understands so clearly and doesn’t dwell on the past. He was a magnificent character to read about and it’s always a joy to read about the character finally getting their happy ending! A book with a huge heart, a dreamy location and a fabulous heroine, Meet Me in Tahiti is the very definition of romance. Sweet, funny and full of zest for life - I adored it!' This series is perfect for anyone looking for a light read, a cute summery romance and characters that you fall in love with and root for. Rooftop Rendezvous is another of the Baked Powder Highlighting Trio that I tested. This is another gorgeous trio when it comes to highlighting shades for anyone with a warm complexion. The first shade is a mauve-plum along with a shimmering beige and white color gleaming with traces of pink and violet through it.I tried some of the Baked Powder Highlighting Trio for the first time without any primer just moisturizer and a few drops of Hard Candy Mix-In Foundation Drops. Believe it or not, my makeup was still intact from morning until late that afternoon when I headed to my tub. It didn’t fade or appear patchy and probably would have stayed just as nice, but I was tired and needed to unwind with a relaxing soak after a busy day. I thoroughly enjoyed this sparkling read. The perfect combination to brighten up anyone's day' Bestselling author Jules Wake

first and foremost, i love the fact that Toff didn’t shy away from disability in this book; Zoe is left in a wheelchair after an accident in her teens. her character is independent, strong and confident, ensuring others look and treat her no different. i thought this aspect was written extremely well and a lot of thought went into the sensitivity of the topic. Naturally, the arrangement hits a few snags- for starters, the couple really do have an undeniable chemistry which tempts them to remove the word ‘pretend’ from their arrangement. But, the ‘temporary’ part will arrive all too soon, and the last thing Victoria needs is another broken heart. I know the fake dating trope isn’t for everyone but I actually quite enjoy it! The ‘will they won’t they’ aspect does always infuriate me a little though, but I find that happening to me with all romance novels. This was great easy reading after a long day. Sometimes I found myself losing focus but that may have been because of how busy my life has been lately. Finn was never good enough for Zoe. He knew it. Zoe’s family knew it. The village of Hawkes Cove made sure he knew it. Proven when he let her down in the worst way possible. Now a successful businessman, he thought his past was behind him, until a journalist turns up to review his new resort… Oliver makes a deal with Victoria. He will help her showcase her designs and help the children she teaches. In return, she will pretend to be his fiancee on the opening day.

Games

Meet Me in Tahiti arrived and I promptly devoured it! I fell in love with Finn and Zoe. I didn't want it to end. Each book in this series has gotten better and better.' Sherryl Woods bestselling author of Sweet Magnolias Zoe Taylor comes from a small seaside village, Hawkes Cove, England and has been fighting for her independence practically from birth from her parents and everyone in the village, during her teenage years she has the biggest crush on the local bad boy Finn which again everyone jumps in to protect her, when at eighteen she is in a car accident that leaves her in a wheelchair Zoe becomes even more determined to live her life the way she wants and moves to Australia and becomes a travel writer. Life as she knows it is going to change again when she meets up with bad boy Finn at one of his resorts in Tahiti, and that crush is still there. Take a Look at Our Summary of November Highlights, Whether You're Looking for the Latest Releases or Gift Inspiration

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment