276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Marvel Hasbro Legends Series 15-cm Scale Action Figure Toy Cyclops, Premium Design, 1 Figure, and 1 Build-A-Figure Part

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Products labelled '*item fulfilled by Exertis on behalf of hmv' will be supplied to you directly by Exertis via their approved couriers. MARVEL UNIVERSE IN 6-INCH SCALE: Look for other Hasbro Marvel Legends Series figures (each sold separately) with comic- and movie-inspired characters. With the loss of Jean Grey still weighing on the team, Cyclops must rally the X-Men to face unprecedented new threats from beyond. As the headliner figure in this wave (double-packed in cases), Cyclops isn’t blessed with a Ch’od BAF piece. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site, provide personalised content and advertising, analyse our traffic, and ensure you see more of what you love.

Like the rest of the Ch’od series, Cyclops comes in Hasbro’s sustainable plastic-free cardboard box packaging.With the Marvel Legends Series, fan favorite Marvel Comic Universe and Marvel Cinematic Universe characters are designed with premium detail and articulation for poseable and displayable collectibles.

I’ll talk about the old and new Emma Frost releases in her review, but today I’m shining the spotlight on the X-Men’s most iconic leader: Cyclops!If the back of the box looks a lot like the front, that’s because there’s few accessories to show off on it. From figures to vehicles to premium roleplay items, the Marvel Legends Series offers elite character-inspired products for Marvel fans and collectors. Speaking of which, this Cyclops is a full-on upgrade articulation-wise, including pin-free knees and elbows and even butterfly swivel shoulders. Look for more entertainment-inspired collectible Marvel Legends action figures to build your own Marvel Multiverse of 6 inch action figures (Each sold separately.

With the Marvel Legends Series, fan-favourite Marvel Comic Universe and Marvel Cinematic Universe characters are designed with premium detail and articulation for posable and displayable collectibles. Fans, collectors, and kids alike can enjoy this 6-inch-scale Vintage Collection Marvel Legends Cyclops Action Figure, inspired by the character. Cyclops helps prisoners escape from Apocalypse’s prison camps in an attempt to be a force for good in a harsh dystopian future. Additional Product Images Please note that assorted products may vary in waves, series and characters from the illustration.

I’ve always been a big fan of Cyclops, and I’ve been waiting to get a figure of him - I saw the 6 inch figures revealed for X-Men ‘97, and they look amazing. Look for other Hasbro Marvel Legends Series figures (each sold separately) with comic- and movie-inspired characters. With Over 80 Years Of Comic Book History, Marvel Has Become A Cornerstone Of Fan Collections Around The World. With the Marvel Legends Series, fan favorite Marvel Comic Universe and Marvel Cinematic Universe characters are designed with premium detail and articulation for posing and display in collections. This figure has premium design, detail, and articulation for posing and display in any Marvel collection.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment