276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Giantess Stepmom

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Your fun came to end when your step mom looked down towards the dirty laundry she had left behind, with you still inside. A brother, haunted by the years of shrunken captivity he spent beneath his younger sister’s foot, struggles to confront his demons and, ultimately, the demented girl who stole his humanity.

Giant Mom Has Breakfast With Tiny Son - DeviantArt Giant Mom Has Breakfast With Tiny Son - DeviantArt

So I went through quite a few of the videos you found and I came to realize you like really dirty stinky feet, am I right? After an arguement, older sister Roxy shrinks her twin brothers Mikey and Sam, keeping Mikey as a slave, and leaving Sam at the unaware mercy of her younger sister, Zoe. She had every intent on one day working as a nurse, but being hours away from her hometown and isolated from all of her family back in New York was really taxing for her.meanwhile you crawl under your door and are now entering your step mom Mia's room and no one can say you're not scared of what could happen because you are the size of an inch as you crawl into her room in desperation. A shrunken brother has been the property of his sister Carly for the past 5 years, but finally discovers what might ultimately save him from the cruel enslavement of his giant sibling. Her mouth opened as he moved more and more closer it, he could feel the warmth of her breath more and more, the smell of her breath becoming stronger. CHAPTER 1: IVY'S FANTASY Ivy was exhausted, but she always felt that going for long runs was the best way to alleviate her stress from her huge college workload.

giantess step mom by AntScott on DeviantArt Evil giantess step mom by AntScott on DeviantArt

Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only. Your fear was that your step mom would unknowingly flush you down to the toilet, not to mention pissing and shitting on you beforehand. So a couple of weeks ago," she started to reply, "I was looking through your computer to make sure you weren't getting into stuff you're not supposed to be. When he finally enters public high school and a new world of friends, bullies, and cliques, he quickly discovers challengeseven bigger than he could've imagined.He saw his moms gigantic hands on the spoon, which to him seemed like the size of the apartment he and his mother live. You hear your mother laughing outside the shoe as she slides her heel in further, pushing you down to your knees.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment