276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ARTETA OUT ANTI T-Shirt

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Even when we scored those last-minute goals against United, Villa and Bournemouth, I still never thought we were good enough to go on and win it’, he said, while throwing his ‘Arsenal Premier League Champions 2022/23’ t-shirt in the bin. Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta insisted that his side concentrated on themselves and focussed on beating the Seagulls. However, they seemed to lose focus against Roberto De Zerbi's high-flying outfit.

Arsenal’s slump means the title is no longer in their hands and fans of the North London club have decided it’s time to bring their Arteta Out banners out of storage.Arteta looked on in a panic as his side were on the cusp of a devastating defeat. The Spaniard introduced Reiss Nelson in the 60th minute, and the English winger went close in the 63rd minute. His powerful strike just zipped past Brighton goalkeeper Jason Steele's goal, though. I have a few memory flashes, especially of when I was in the hospital, but for me it wasn't dramatic - it was my parents who felt that,' he says. 'There was no possibility of not having the surgery, so they had to take the risk. But I was in good hands. I've spoken to my parents about it a lot, especially since I've had kids, because whenever my kids have something [wrong with them] I worry a lot. It always feels like the biggest thing in the world.' First of all, respect,' he said last year. 'The second one is commitment, and the third is passion. If you have them then I am sure we will do great things together.' Arteta met Pep Guardiola at La Masia when he was a teenager and Guardiola, who is 10 years older than him, was playing in the first team. “He really looked after me from the beginning and from that day I got really attached to him,” Arteta says. After Arteta retired from professional football in 2016, Guardiola hired him as a coach at Manchester City, seeing in him, Arteta thinks, “someone who was willing to give his life for him.”

You can get name and number printing on any kit available within our store, in the same style the players wear on the pitch. Choose ANY name - including your own. Today, he sits on the edge of a leather sofa (in a beautiful navy cashmere jumper and designer jeans, naturally) despatching questions with alacrity. It is the eve of the transfer deadline day, meaning he has endless calls to field, but surrenders his phone to his agent for 45 minutes so as to be as courteous and engaged as possible. Years of meditation - he practises at least three times a week, sometimes with his wife, occasionally even with his kids - have made him 'pretty good at disconnecting the hard drive'. She helped me because nothing was ever a problem. The weather was never a problem, the life was never a problem, an injury was never a problem, it was just an opportunity to do something else. Like, "OK, we're going to spend more time together, you and I, in the house." She has opened my mind. I'm from San Sebastián, my mind was sometimes very, very straight. She's taught me to find the solution, not focus on the problem.'

READ MORE

It was a lovely moment for Arteta’s secondary signing of the summer window. Havertz was on the pitch for only 14 minutes but had perhaps his most composed game for Arsenal so far. This is a footballer who will always carry with him the air of a slightly limp and disappointed Jane Austen minor character, but on his better days does so with an air of upright authority.

And then there is the third, more modern crowd. The aesthetic progeny of José Mourinho, they are unashamedly stylish, all too aware they work in a glamorous job with unfettered access to designer clothing, and take as much care of themselves as the players do (they are usually recently retired players themselves).It isn’t hard to see why. This was one of those afternoons when everything Arteta did, every starting choice, every mid-game reshuffle, seemed to work. From the selection of Jorginho to add a draught of cold water to the midfield, to managing the absence of Bukayo Saka, to the obvious hands‑in‑the‑cake‑mix moment of Arsenal’s late winning goal, the only one of the game. Meanwhile, there is growing concern for the whereabouts of Piers Morgan following last night’s result at the Etihad. I just wear something that belongs to my personality, as well as the club that I represent,' Arteta says, of the decision he reached. I like... watches?' he settles on, coyly twisting his Rolex, which at a glance looks like the GMT Master II Sea King he often wears at matches. 'But I'm not someone who [needs] luxuries, I don't go looking for it.' This is a bulging pen. Within it are Guardiola, Zinedine Zidane, Frank Lampard, Mauricio Pochettino, to some extent Gareth Southgate (albeit with an M&S slant) and, without question, Mikel Arteta.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment