276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Exclusive New No7 Laboratories Resurfacing Skin Paste

£15.44£30.88Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have the most minimal evidence of hair-strand thin wrinkles, but this smooths that out and my face feels fantastic! I’m always hyper AHA aware having overdone the glycolic acid in the past (think red, raw skin immediately after removal. It took a few times of using this product to actually notice that it made my pores on my face much smaller and my face glows after every use as well! Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure during usage of this product and for a week after use of the product has stopped.

An alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that helps to remove the dead skin cells on the surface of the skin reveling a more even, smoother complexation. It brightens the appearance of skin and promotes a more even tone while minimizing the look of pores and improving the appearance of hyperpigmentation. The Zinc part is there to help normalize sebum production and limit the proliferation of evil acne-causing bacteria. A well talked about super star for skin repair or for skin which has gotten itself in a pickle and needs a spirit-guide to show it the way forward. I say “paste”, because the texture isn’t really pasty as all- it’s a thick orange gel that you smooth on with your hands and leave on for up to 15 minutes to get to work on dullness, clogged pores and flakiness.This is exactly how No7 Laboratories Resurfacing Skin Paste works – the formula helps your skin reveal fresh, new and dewy skin cells quicker. Ideally, you should be exfoliating just once or twice a week with a gentle exfoliator to avoid irritating the skin’s surface .

No7 LABORATORIES RESURFACING Skin Paste contains an AHA/PHA (Alpha Hydroxy and Poly Hydroxy Acid) complex that gently exfoliates skin and visibly reduces the appearance of pores for a brighter, more even complexion.

The enclosed silicone spatula intended for application felt a little bit redundant - the paste is a bit too dense to spread evenly, but this isn’t really an issue as you can just as well apply with your hands. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. But I have tried it couple of times now without any noticeable difference in my skin texture or glow.

L-PCA stands for pyrrolidone carboxylic acid and it's a key molecule in the skin that helps with processes of hydration and energy (it's actually an NMF, a natural moisturizing factor). It lives up to the paste description in texture terms- it’s thick, and you need to leave it to sink in for five minutes before you massage it in. It maybe because my skin is used to stronger masks but this literally didn't do anything besides adding a little bit of softness.I don’t think the spatula it comes with is needed but otherwise this is a super product, I will be using this lots! As an example, it mentions that Ci 19140 may cause itching and hives in some people but the colorant is always labeled so that you can avoid it if you are sensitive. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. On one hand I think well this this the last thing I’m putting on, and I’m washing my face as soon as I wake up so is silicone that bad if it’s just in this one last product of my PM routine.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment