276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hold a star 47'' Adjustable Long Handle Carpet Rake Pet Hair Remover, Reusable Large Metal Lint Remover Brush for Embedded Fur Removal from Low Pile Rugs Stairs, Scraper Broom, Silver (HS-L008)

£30.85£61.70Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The key features to look for, then, are the weave, the material and the colour of the carpet. When it comes to weaves, having shorter threads or a cut pile carpet can help immensely. The California Dreams Carpet, for instance, would fit the bill. Longer, more plush carpets are super comfortable but much harder to hoover up hair from and take a lot more scrubbing to get clean if something gets on it. Whether it be number 1 or 2, you want to spend as little time as possible getting it out of the carpet and out of your mind. Plus, I loved the cordless design. My upright vacuum has attachments for this, but the cord hampers maneuverability. Once charged, the Furbuster goes anywhere—on the stairs, in the car, on the furniture and on the bedspread. If you have awkward areas (under small tables) or deep furniture crevasses, it also cleans up in spots when it’s too difficult to move large furniture pieces. This product gets my best-in-show vote.

high quality material】the main structure of the professional undercoat rake is metal and solid wood, which is strong and durable. when grooming cats and dogs at home, the curved handle design is easier to grip, comfortable and easy to use, and prevents accidents. The 100% natural rubber carpet rake is perfect for pet owners, and attracts pet hair like a fur magnet, and easily removes pet hair from all kinds of surfaces. Plus the rubber material does not pull carpet fiber as other metal brooms do, and that’s a massive plus for the Evriholder. However, that’s not all; Evriholder’s broom comes with a built-in squeegee edge so it can be used as shower squeegees or window cleaner. It cleans even windshields with ease, so this product is more than just a carpet rake. With the blade measuring 12 inches, the big wiper squeegee will dry a large area in one swipe, allowing you to complete your cleaning fast. Manufacturer instructions recommend gently testing on a surface before using it to make sure it’s compatible and doesn’t ruin the fabric Capture doggy and cat hair on the carpet like a magnet, and clean the hair in the rugs which vacuums couldn’t clean up throughly. PET HAIR REMOVER: The 100% normal rubber attracts pet hair like a magnet to easily eliminate fur from carpets, rugs, hardwood, and linoleum like frequent brooms can by no means do. The multifunctional rubber broom is not only your dwelling cleansing assistant, but also a fantastic reward to your good friends who have puppies or cats. Ground breaking AND Multipurpose Cleaning Device: Carpets, rugs, tile, home windows and additional – The Compact Fur Remover Broom gets your surfaces cleaner.

Further Reading

Dog and cat fur clings to many different surfaces, so the best pet hair removers should work well on more than a single surface. I have an off-white carpet on my stairs that’s nearly impossible to clean, even with my pet hair vacuum. Fur collects on both the horizontal steps and vertical facings. The Furbuster handheld vacuum comes in the ideal size—not too heavy or bulky—to easily glide across all surfaces and collect fur deposits. I didn’t realize so much fur had been collected until I tested this product! The clear collection bin gathers the debris, and it was easy to empty it into my trash. TreeLen’s carpet rake for pet hair just got a significant upgrade from its previous model. The most impressive feature is its adjustable telescopic extension pole which can be extended up to 59 inches in length! No more bending for hard-to-reach areas. adjustable handle】this pet hair remover features a 4-section telescoping handle that made of durable stainless steel. carpet rake with 4 adjustable lengths of 44cm, 80cm, 116cm, 152cm for easy cleaning stubborn dog cat hair, fur, lint off carpets, rugs, furniture, couch, stair risers and other hard-to-reach corners. no more bending over or kneeling!

If you have cats or dogs in your house, then the Quality Line Universal Carpet Rake is an absolute must-have. The brush head has metal bristles that are spaced far enough apart to get every single hair, even those hidden deep under carpet fibers! It can also be used on stairs and any carpet floors and other areas your pets frequent. Versatile cleaning equipment - there’s two clips on the rubber brush head. you can clip cloth on it and use it as a mop. besides, the carpet broom comes with a small pet hair brush, which can not only be used for combing the dog / cat hair, but also used for grabbing small garbage on the sofa, couch or bed.Brush Brooms: With a gentle- to medium-strength scrubbing effect, carpet brush brooms help lift stains and caked-on dirt out of carpets and other textiles. Imagine a kitchen scrub brush with the benefit of a long handle, which means you don’t have to get down on your hands and knees to scrub. I tested this on part of the rug I hadn’t vacuumed in over a week, but also tested it on an area I’d just cleaned. I expected to comb up piles of fur on the non-clean area. However, I also gleaned a bunch of invisible fur on the area that looked clean and wasn’t! Carpet rakes can be used to remove pet hair, odor, dust, and other debris from your carpet. Carpets should be periodically cleaned with a vacuum cleaner, but you may not always have the time or desire to do so. They are an effective tool for removing these undesirables without requiring that they be hosed down afterward. The manufacturers of the five different rug rakes that we examined generally advertise their efficacy for removing cat dander, dog shedding, and really working out dried debris and stains from indoor and outdoor carpets and rugs, helping to rejuvenate and enliven old and tired-looking carpeting.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment