276°
Posted 20 hours ago

2800W Motorbike Dryer,Car Bike Air Dryer Blower,- Powerful,Portable Bike Dryer for Drying,Dusting,Drying and Valeting Motorcycles and Other Vehicles Inaccessible Areas with High Pressure Air Flow

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Different Nozzles with heat insulation design -offers protection for your hands and allows you to deal with different situations:Flat-shaped nozzle produces the strongest wind-blow for drying out excess water right after bath; long-pointy nozzle is very good at trapping heat so it is best for dealing with heavy coated area. My leaf blower is just fine for the engine parts, but since there's such an attachment to one's bike, I can understand the desire to have something ultra sanitary.

Due to the fact my house is fully rcd protected my son removed the damaged rcd and fit a standard 13amp fuse. You could take the bike for a ride, but that isn’t going to blow the water from the switchgear and having just cleaned the bike, the chances are you will cover it in a fresh layer of grime during the darker months. I was unconvinced of the longevity or service backup should there be problems of these cheaper alternatives, so I plumped for the Bruhl.

A dryer with multiple nozzle attachments is super helpful as it lets you concentrate the air in specific directions to dry your motorcycle thoroughly. special events and competitions - and we'll send you FREE vouchers every now and then during the year.

This is the first blower I've ever tried and it's great, really powerful the air isn't hairdryer hot, which is good, it's warm enough to shift the surplus water and it leaves my bike well clean. that AYB charge seems reasonable considering the time and materials used, but I reckon I can do a good enough job myself and it means I get a new skill (proper prepping for winter with ACF50 is something I've not done before). Regular washing leaves pockets of moisture trapped in hard to reach areas, which will eventually lead to corrosion. So what ever is floating around such as dust and grit particle, it ends up being distributed over the bike. Each Bruhl Dryer filters its air intake, thereby providing a debris-free safe blast of clean powerful air over and around the vehicle body panels, fairings, and into hard-to-reach areas like the engine, electrical power looms and control switches.And without the need for chamois leathers or other water-absorbing cloths, there is less risk of inadvertently scratching or scuffing the bike. When I first plugged the product in to the power it blew the rod in our house after a big flash from the in line rcd on the blower. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Using this Brühl MD1400 motorcycle power dryer after every wash will help to eliminate water spotting and corrosion on your motorcycle, increasing the life cycle of your bike.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment