276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Zebra Hybrid Kids Bike 20-Inch Wheels Children Bicycle Alloy Aluminum Lightweight Bicycles with Shimano 7 Gears Multi-purpose for Boys & Girls 5 to 8 years

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The fact that the Zebra rides on two wheels, has a top speed of 20 mph (32 km/h) with a 750W motor, and has functional pedals means that it is classified as a Class 2 electric bicycle in the US and can ride on pretty much any road or bike lane where pedal bicycles are allowed. The Selle Royal saddle is large and offers some cushioning. I found it reasonably comfortable, especially when coasting. However, after riding for extended periods, I felt discomfort while pedaling. The larger seat surface put pressure on my glutes when pedaling in a seated position. But as long as people ride these responsibly and courteously when in shared spaces, I can see Zebra bikes being a huge benefit. They’ll help reach those stragglers that aren’t ready to give up their car for trips in favor of a pedal bike or e-bike, but that might just go for something that looks a bit more, well, substantial.

The problem is that Vespa-style electric scooters or mopeds usually qualify as motorcycle-level vehicles. The flat Wellgo platform pedals are simple and effective. They are a budget component we see on many builds, but I find the pegs provide sufficient grip. Multiple experts demonstrate a two-second delay between twisting the throttle and motor activation.

Zoom in on New Features

Finally, the length and wide tires mean the bike has a wide turning radius, and the higher the speed, the larger the turn.

A hefty and heavy bike, the 2023 Himiway Zebra is also a robust one. Using brand-name components and featuring a huge battery, the Zebra should provide you with several years and thousands of trouble-free miles. I love riding seated electric scooters and use one as my daily driver. If more people can discover the joy and utility that electric scooters offer and that gets more cars off of the road, then everyone wins! Charging is convenient, with the option to do so directly on the frame or by easily removing the battery with the included key. This feature is especially useful for those who may not have access to a charging outlet in a shared parking location. The only minor inconvenience is that the charger has a fan which runs while charging, making it slightly noisy if charging in a common area. MotorThe Zebra’s default assist settings cater to those who enjoy high-speed riding. You will find that the lowest assist level propels you at almost 12mph. This is faster than most e-bikes and almost double the speed I would use in heavily congested areas. The grips spin on the handlebars. Experts also complain that they are uncomfortable and “slippery.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment