276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Big Block Singsong: Volume 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Each episode features a unique character “block” who sings his or her very own song, from pop to jazz to electronica.

Chaque épisode du Rock des blocs vous fera découvrir une chanson inédite chantée par un personnage original.The songs run the genre gamut, from folk (“Monkey”) to AutoTuned funk (“Sleep”) to Smile-era Beach Boys (“Nose”) to Queen (“Junk Food”). Big Block Singsong is a fun and entertaining animated musical short format series which currently airs on Disney and CBC TV.

Looking forward to watching it with my son who has been mesmorized by big block since he was about four or five months old. While there's a unified animation style, of course, the different video and song concepts mean that if your kid is bored with one song, hang on, there'll be an entirely different one on shortly. This is a Region 1 (USA and Canada) DVD and will only play in Australia and New Zealand if you have a MULTI-REGION DVD player or a Region 1 DVD player. Lily’s favourite song was “ Octopus,” a cute ditty about how the octopus is the fanciest creature in the ocean.At first this looked like it was for younger kids but I can honestly say this Dvd is for children of all ages and is not rated. My granddaughter absolutely loves these videos on YouTube, so you can imagine my surprise when I realized they actually made a dvd box set.

In “Sad,” several blocks get together to encourage a blue block, singing, “We’ve all felt down and that’s okay… you’ve got some friends you can count on. Synopsis: “Every Big Block Singsong episode features a unique character that sings their very own song.When she's not blogging or homeschooling, she enjoys downhill skiing, exploring Vancouver's parks, drinking coffee with friends, reading, and playing board games with her family. Each video episode is about 2 minutes long and features an animated rectangular block with big eyes and mouth singing about a topic, usually themselves.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment