276°
Posted 20 hours ago

First-Time Parent: The honest guide to coping brilliantly and staying sane in your baby’s first year

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We are experiencing delays with deliveries to many countries, but in most cases local services have now resumed. In her feisty, humorous style, she begins with that first mind-blowing day and addresses the issues unique to the first-time parent who stares at their newborn and thinks “Where are the instructions? Yes, I still feel clueless in many ways, but I am starting to accept that that is just the way I am feeling in the face of starting life as a mum as I worry about blanking out everything I read once baby is here and I am sleep deprived. Forget unrealistic childcare manuals - this is the book you really need to help you cope brilliantly with those first chaotic days and months ahead.

It is accepted by you that Daunt Books has no control over additional charges in relation to customs clearance.It also has so much information for mothers, yet there are only tiny sections for fathers thrown in. By using the Web site, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.

For me I found that this was sufficient in breast feeding and sleeping, but I wanted to read more on child-led weaning which it recommended).Reading this I was able to find areas I wanted to delve into deeper which is why I feel that this is a great starting point for people to find areas they want to know more about. To access your ebook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose. I found that I had to force myself to read it because every time I did it made me feel sad and overwhelmed.

This guide also includes information on single parenting, and on adopted, multiple and special needs babies.

Forget unrealistic childcare manuals—this is the book new parents will really need to help cope brilliantly with the first chaotic days and months. In particular I found the first couple of chapters, about looking after a newborn, very useful and reassuring, since I was clueless. The edition I read it also very outdated (always refers to the partner as a “he” and assumes there is a partner) and has some incorrect information (such as old NHS guidelines).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment