276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Kissing Booth

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With the undying emergence of young adult fiction, I think we can expect a lot more from this writer, right here. Para mí era una lectura "obligatoria" porque quería darle un final a la historia, pero en realidad os recomiendo que no lo leáis y os veáis la película directamente, que aunque es casi igual que el libro; tardaréis menos y os alegraréis la vista. Elle is determined to make this the best summer ever . . . because she's facing the hardest decision of her life. Should she move across the country to join Noah at Harvard, or fulfil her lifelong promise to go to college with Lee at Berkeley? I will start off by saying kudos to 17-year old Beth Reekles for being able to write a novel, and for being able to reach such a large number of readers on Wattpad.

For the first time in my life I can honestly say the film was better than the book, and I've never felt so let down. De los tres libros, sin duda este ha sido el peor. Creo que la trama es muy repetitiva.. amigos que se enfadan por no pasar el suficiente tiempo juntos, novios que se pelean por no decir las cosas claras y hermanos que discuten por tener la primera posición en el tiempo libre de Elle. Aún así me ha gustado mucho leer más de estos personajes, no quería que terminase. ¡Y aún me queda la peli! Aunque me parece que será como si ya la hubiera visto probablemente.Trotz oder viellicht auch aufgrund des relativ simplen Schreibstils lässt sich das Buch sehr schnell lesen, auch wenn ich nicht unbedingt den Drang hatte es nicht mehr aus der Hand zu legen. Das kann allerdings auch daran liegen, dass ich den Film und die Handlung schon zig mal verfolgt habe. Every character – except for Rachel, I think – behaved like an absolute shithead. Lee especially disappointed me a lot. Why did he act like an asshole and lied not only to Elle but also to his girlfriend?! Just because he spent time with the football team?!?! Elle goes from never kissing a boy to sex with her best friend's brother in no time flat, all with little emotional fall out! Sure. The epic saga of Elle and Noah finally comes to a close this week in The Kissing Booth 3, the third and final installment in Netflix’s teen romance trilogy. The story here is simple – girl and boy (Elle and Lee) have been best friends literally since their birth (on the same day, in the same hospital). They’ve maintained their friendship throughout the years by always following a simple set of rules – the most important being that Elle’s crush on Lee’s brother Noah would remain unrequited for eternity. But when the school carnival rolls around and Elle and Lee find themselves running the most popular booth of all, things start going a little sideways . . . . .

Stream It Or Skip It: 'Christmas at the Chalet' on Lifetime, Where Divorcée Teri Hatcher Explores Love, Purpose, and Skiing in AspenUm dos livros mais leves, simples e igualmente divertidos que já li, com um toque de romance essencial. Este es uno de esos casos aislados en los que la película supera al libro, al menos en mi opinión. Es cierto que hay muchas más escenas en el libro que en la peli no están, y otras que en esta última sí y en el libro no están por ningún lado; pero eso es algo habitual. Noah gets in line and the girl at the booth freaked out and made Rochelle take her place, so Rochelle had to kiss Noah.

And here begins a romance. Noah and Rochelle begin seeing each other in secret because she doesn't want to ruin her relationship with Lee. Can't say I enjoyed this at all. The thing I can't get over is the age (16) of the main character. She was at parties until 2 in the morning, drinking, jumping up on tables and dancing in front of intoxicated boys, and having sex. On top of that, her father apparently had no problem with all that she was doing, and even merrily sent her out with alcohol when she is underaged ( at least in U.S. standards). Maybe I am being a prude with this, but I am 17 myself reading this and she felt far too young. As always, Elle is a wonderful protagonist and Lee is such a hilarious and caring friend that anybody would want for a best friend! I’m really going to miss this duo. I really felt the emotions from each character as they were saying their bittersweet goodbyes - that’s one of the reasons I cried, such beautiful writing! Joshua Eady as Tuppen, a football player who sexually assaults Elle before asking her out and then standing her up after being threatened with physical harm by Noah.Lo que más me ha chirriado de este libro ha sido la actitud de Noah... No me ha gustado la mayoría del tiempo y me sentaba mal lo que le decía a Elle; era demasiado celoso y controlador. En la película se deja entrever un poco los problemas de "agresividad" del protagonista masculino, pero es todo muchísimo más suavizado. En el libro la relación me ha parecido bastante tóxica y este no es el Noah que conozco, no me ha gustado. Por suerte Elle no se dejaba mangonear.

La historia me ha parecido muy divertida y bonita. Me alegro mucho de que la hayan incluido en el libro.Guardai entrambi i fratelli Flynn: Lee, che borbottava con Rachel e faceva il muso, più offeso che altro, e Noah, che incrociò il mio sguardo e mi rivolse un sorriso sbilenco. Real Housewives Of Potomac' Star Ashley Darby Isn't Mad That Sonja Morgan Stole Her Owen Wilson Thunder At BravoCon: She Knew "His Fetishes"

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment