276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lauren Asher Dreamland Billionaires Series Collection 3 Books Set (The Fine Print, Terms and Conditions, Final Offer)

£14.985£29.97Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So unpopular opinion but: I didn’t really like it . I’m sorry to disappoint all the lovely people who were the reason for my reading this .I don’t know if it’s just me but here are some of the things that didn’t do it for me :

I think you hate how much you want me. Because to care about me means you have to admit to having a heart.” I place a soft kiss against his lips. “So keep telling yourself those pretty little lies. Your secret is safe with me.” I’m so excited Rafael’s book is next (single dad x nanny romance) as I predicted and I already have an inkling Lorenzo will be next with a certain someone as he was mentioned in final offer and made an appearance here. Also, getting a cameo from cami was the cutest! (final offer) OK FIRST OF ALL: y'all do such a shitty job at advertising books, this should be illegal. What's the point of saying: I am a bookstagrammer when you DON'T DISCLOSE important information? Caring about Iris was never part of the deal. Especially not when breaking her heart is inevitable. The dialogues are so typical. Expect to see sentences like- I let go of the breath I didn't realise I was holding in. Or How do I do that? You're a smart guy, figure it out. Like dude for once, give the man an idea on what to do. But yeah you get the gist.

Multibuys

it’s crazy to me how the main characters literally crashed into one another with their cars, broke each other’s phones, pulled traumatizing pranks on one another, got ARRESTED together, and still managed to fall in love 😭⁉️ now this is some serious shit… this particular repeated sentiment just heightened my awareness of just how much of this book was filler content. it got to the point where id read an interaction or a conversation or an inner monologue and think “swear to god i have already read this??” probably why it took me so long to read and why i then ended up skimming the ending. While their relationship begins to build, it is tough to ignore the evolution of their casual relationship while building something much more than mere physical attraction while Rowan begins seeing more of Zahra with her family and outside of work. These two characters develop in such an outstanding way as it allows you see the shifts in both Rowan and Zahra throughout the entire novel while they begin to see life in a whole different light. Readers loved how Rowan is a mentor for Ani, too.

An author of romance novels, Lauren Asher is well-regarded for writing emotional and engaging stories that really draw the reader in. Filling her books with angst and steam, she immerses her audience in her richly interwoven worlds that instantly grab the reader. Imaginative and compelling on every level, she perfectly understands her audience, knowing just where she wants to take them. This approach of hers has seen her become enormously successful worldwide, reaching a variety of different readers both nationally and internationally. I will still re Honestly, this was spicier than the love hypothesis and the hating game combined, we get 3-4 amazing sex scenes, they are pretty explicit as well. The dirty talk was awesome and not cringy at all. Rowan exudes BDE and I liked the way he talked to her.

Follow me

Did I cry multiple times during this book? Absolutely, but no one should be surprised about this. Lauren’s writing is one of my favorites and she has done it again writing a masterpiece. I can’t wait for the next book in this series. 💜 The billionaire just had to take her on a private jet to NYC, otherwise it won't be a rich guy romance. (That one I'm willing to let go of). If you act like a child, then you’ll get treated like one. Goodbye!” I wave over my shoulder as I power walk out of his vicinity. ” The MMC is a billionaire grump that doesn't trust anyone but him. The FMC is an employee with a sunshine personality, who gets along with everyone.

I’m destined to become the next CEO of my family’s media empire. The only problem? My grandfather’s inheritance clause. Fulfilling his last wish of getting married and having an heir seemed impossible until my assistant volunteers for the job.

More in Offers

Lana Castillo—my childhood best friend and the only woman I ever loved. When I broke her heart six years ago, I promised to never return to Lake Wisteria. I kept my word until my grandfather’s will changed everything. The amount of times I had to put this book down because I was flustered is too many to count. Cal’s character is so charming, I could feel myself falling for him through the ink on paper. I was hesitant to finish this book because Alana was a single mom and it’s a slow burn (two tropes I can’t handle)(but i love torturing myself so I kept with it anyway), but it turned out to be the best book in the series. I loved Camila’s character, she adds so much to the story even though she’s so little. Things began to spiral out of control when he texted her under an alias. By the time he realized where it was that he went wrong, it was much too late. Folks like Rowan do not get ever get happy endings. Not when they are destined to ruin them.

Some parts of this felt cheesy and cliche, the writing was okay, at times it felt like I had to suspend my disbelief. But maybe it only felt like that because I’m not rich? 🥲

Who needs a winter coat when a few sentences from Julian have my temperature spiking like I’m running a fever? Girl same Our temporary truce becomes compromised as we face years’ worth of denied attraction and mixed emotions. i fluctuated so much with the characters. one minute i loved Zahra and was riding the Rowan-hate train... then after one small conversation or interaction my feelings would do a reverse uno and it was Rowan i was rooting for while Zahra was the one grating on my last nerve. overall, I enjoyed this and adored these two. Fortunately for me, it was a hit than miss mostly in second chance with how things transpired and how it ended as it felt true to what they deserved. but when he apologises, Rowan basically declares how obsessed and infatuated he is with Zahra, how he can’t think of anyone else but her. how she’s makes him a better person. blah blah blahhhh... then when they have sex right after, Rowan tells her this can’t be anything more than causual between them?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment