276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vaseline Satin Non-Sticky And Long Lasting Dani Dyer Sweet Cherry Lip Balm, 3 Pack of 10G

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Vaseline Sweet Cherry Satin Lip Balm is one of three products Vaseline launched in 2020 in collaboration with Dani Dyer. Our lustrous lip balm is filled with naturally derived shea butter and provides mild moisturisation, a clear shine finish, and a non-sticky feeling, as there’s nothing worse than gluey lips. Dry skin is no fun for anyone, but the good thing is, a lot of us can avoid it with a tailored skin-care routine — let us show you how. Vaseline Lip Therapy instantly softens and soothes helping to repair, not just coat, your lip barrier.

FOR DRY LIPS: This Vaseline lip is a non-sticky, non-greasy formula that locks in moisture and helps lips recover from discomfort. I just liked the idea of a cherry lip balm, and my lips have been so dry lately, I’ve been trying everything to try and remedy the dryness. Whatever skincare concerns you’re looking to combat, there’s a Vaseline® cream or lotion that can help.Because there are no oil glands to protect the exposed pink mucosal surface of the lips, the lips are very prone to drying out, especially in cold, dry climates with little moisture in the air. Vaseline works best when used with a humectant, like shea butter or aloe, which can actually pull moisture into the lips. If you use Vaseline on your lips before they’re dry and chapped, you may be able to stave off dryness.

I’ve not tried any Vaseline products for years and years, but I used to be obsessed with their ‘little round tin’ when I was a teenager (when they were 99p) as everyone raved about all its many uses. With our velvety balm, you can improve the look and feel of your dry lips while also keeping them gorgeously glossy and moisturised throughout the day. I even remember magazines like Mizz and Shout (what a throwback) raving about using it on the eyelids as an eyeshadow for it to crease and look pretty awful in minutes – then it would, seeing as it’s petroleum jelly. Keep your lips beautifully nourished on a daily basis without them getting greasy or sticky with this lip balm, which has a silky-smooth glide and gives your lips a natural, glossy shine. The water vapor released into the air can help add moisture not only to the air, but to your skin and lips.you could find more hydrating alternatives in Boots and Superdrug, such as the Carmex Pineapple Mint Moisturising Lip Balm. Keep your symptoms under control by following these important do's and don't's to find out what the best eczema cream for your skin type is.

com/skin/face-skin-care/lip-care/lip-balms/dnrad-vaseline-with-love-x-satin-lip-balm-sweet-cherry-10ml/p/789363" on this server. NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Vaseline lip therapy balm sticks contain triple-purified Vaseline petroleum jelly, aloe extract, known to calm and soothe dry irritated skin, cucumber extract, and Pro-Vitamin A and E are known for their antioxidant properties. There are certain moisturizing lip balms and oils that shield lips from UV rays, thanks to sun-protective ingredients zinc oxide and titanium oxide.

com/skin/face-skin-care/lip-care/lip-balms/vaseline-lip-therapy-original-tin-20g/p/543876" on this server. I definitely didn’t purchase the Vaseline Sweet Cherry Satin Lip Balm because it was a collaboration launch. You can apply and reapply our fruity lip balm at any moment to boast wonderful lip shine with a natural, no-makeup look. Thin, sensitive and lacking in oil glands, the skin on your lips requires more moisturization than the rest of your face.

Post-operative wound care after dermatologic procedures: A comparison of two commonly used petrolatum-based ointments. Blended with a combination of petroleum jelly alongside a curated blend of trusted, lip-loving ingredients, Vaseline® Lip Therapy® is available in several variants to suit all skin types. Learn about all of the great benefits of Colloidal Oatmeal and how using products with this ingredient can help those suffering from eczema-prone skin. With consistent use of your favorite Vaseline® Lip Therapy® balm, you can say farewell to dry lips forever.It contains pure petroleum jelly, which provides long-lasting moisturisation to the top, protective layer of your lips while also penetrating deeper into the skin to moisturise and instantly soften and soothe chapped, dry lips.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment