276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Finger and Toe Cold Gel Ice Pack, by Penguin Fingers.Compression Cold Pack for Fingers and Toes, Arthritis, Gout, Injuries. Cryotherapy Sleeve. Best Prices (Single and Double Packs)

£7.4£14.80Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They recommend cold therapy for swelling and redness, as cold decreases blood flow and inflammation.

Finger Ice Pack Comparison - October 2023 Best Finger Ice Pack Comparison - October 2023

I found the sleeve comfortable and flexible enough that I am currently typing this with the medium-sized HurtSkurt on my right elbow. Because the bones and ligaments in our fingers are smaller, more movable and extra delicate an extra step is needed: P for protect. One of the trials also showed that cold packs can decrease knee edema (a buildup of fluids causing swelling).Just let us know and we’ll be more than happy to send a replacement ice pack for free, as well as offering you a 2 YEAR WARRANTY.

Finger and Toe Cold Gel Ice Pack Cold Pack Ice Packs for Finger and Toe Cold Gel Ice Pack Cold Pack Ice Packs for

Once you secure it with the arm and side straps, it can provide your entire shoulder and upper arm with chilly relief. These finger cold packs are filled with clay (rather than gel) so they are very robust and will not leak even if punctured. Even if you have not fractured your fingers, the jam and sprain can cause your fingers to swell and be extremely painful.

The latex-free wrist wrap fits wrists up to 9” in circumference, is machine-washable, and is reversible (so you can use it on either hand). It is recommended that you consult a health professional namely an MSK practitioner to gather instruction prior to using this site.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment