276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LACEEZE Band Original Orange fits shoe size C13 – UK 6.5 keeps laces tied during sport, football, rugby, hockey

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Laceless football boots differ from traditional boots primarily in their design and closure system. What does that mean? Well, the answer is in the name. This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. This tends to give laceless boots a snug and more streamlined fit, minimising distractions and anything interrupting a clean strike of the football. In fact, that leads us to... What are the benefits of laceless football boots?

Also, it's worth touching on the uppers, which feature at least 50% recycled content as part of adidas' bid to end plastic waste. So, not only are these a sustainably made option, but they're also incredibly advanced considering their slightly lower price tag. Overall, a great option to consider on a budget. A standard shoelace knot involves making a loop with one end of the lace, wrapping the other end around and pulling a loop through the “hole” in the middle. If you want further confidence in the laces staying in tact, pull the loops through one another for a second time to make the knot further secure.

LACEEZE TRAINING KIT

Lace covers have taken many forms over the past few generations, from the distinctive Predator tongue to the dedicated elastic pouch that covers the laces on the Vapor. You see, I love my f50.8’s– I splashed out on having my name and number stitched on them, I thought the features were fantastic; glove-like fit, no rubbing from the first wear and the FG studs were perfect for the summer tournaments. Then winter came. I made the obvious switch to SG studs and by half time of the first rain-sodden game, my boots were like two miniature Titanics, taking on water – fast. Ideally you don't have the football boots feeling like they're strangling your feet because you've tied your laces up as tightly as possible. Conversely, you don't want your foot sliding all over the place because there's simply not enough tension in the laces. Whilst it seems that I’m maybe being a bit unfair by concentrating on the Adidas TUNiT system, instead of saying ‘cutomisable boot brand x’ or something, I single them out because of my sheer personal disappointment.

When it comes to lacing your boots, there are multiple different techniques you can use to get the most out of them - it all just depends on personal preference. Provided your boots aren't part of the new breed of laceless variations, each of these lacing styles should work perfectly. This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. To return faulty items see our Returning Faulty Items policy.

With all this being said, laceless boots aren't for everyone. Personal preference and playing style play a significant role in determining the ideal boot choice, and you may find you still prefer traditional laced boots for their adjustability or familiarity. Therefore, it's a good idea to try on different boots and consider individual needs and preferences before making a final decision. Can you tighten laceless football boots? We're starting off at Nike with the Nike Phantom GX boots, featuring a ghost lacing system that forgoes the need to lace up or untie your boots pre or post-game, while also providing a clean surface area to strike the football. If they're too tight, release tension by undoing the laces and starting again.Try not to pull too hard on the laces, making sure the boot feels snug but not uncomfortable. Why go laceless? Well, lace-free boots have become the go-to choice for players who value that clean, uninterrupted strike of a football. Not to mention, they are a godsend for those who simply can't be bothered with the hassle of constantly tying and untying laces, allowing for a seamless transition from the changing room to the pitch in no time.

Buying new football boots can be a daunting task, often leading to several questions. Don't worry though, we've answered some of the most commonly asked queries below. How do laceless football boots differ from traditional boots? From budget-friendly options, like the adidas X Speedportal.3, to some of the best Nike football boots around, our list has you covered. Without further delay, here are the best laceless football boots we could find... Best laceless football boots Any of these methods will work, but it just depends on what each individual wants from their football boots and the feeling it gives them.Without laces, your boots will also have a sleek and minimalist design. The absence of laces gives them a clean and aerodynamic look that is visually appealing in our opinion. However, if they're tied too loosely then it is more likely you will roll your ankle due to excessive movement in the boot. Therefore, always ensure they're tied up correctly and to the desired pressure. After reading the recent Footy Boots article ‘ The Great Mercurial Vapor Debate‘ I was inspired by the way everyone that chipped in had a really strong opinion on what made a particular boot work for them.

To achieve this, they feature a lightweight, coated textile upper to keep the weight to a minimum while also ensuring the boots are durable enough for intense 11-a-side fixtures. Then, to help you reach top speed, the boots feature two extra forefoot studs to improve grip, helping you break away from your mark at pace.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment