276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mooer GE200 Multi-Effect Guitar Pedal, Grey

£114.5£229.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

i can adjust the effect volume from the pedal itself, without scrolling through menus. This is priceless, live. The build quality of the Headrush is spectacular. I remember the first time I held it in my hand, thinking, “This is built like a tank.” This is and also feels like a very premium product. Headrush got this right.

This tactile feel allows for a really pleasant experience. While a touch screen would have been a welcomed addition, the GE200 interface is intuitive. Each option can be edited thanks to the ‘value’ dial on the right. They made this control huge, so it’s nice and easy to find and use. Just doesn't convince to my ears.Regarding his tones in the vid, we all have different tastes/ears - the tones were certainly reasonable but clearly crafted to his preferences not mine or yours. If we were crafting patches with the GE200 we'd end up with very different tones that suited us better. All of this is housed in a sleek, brushed aluminium shell which looks fantastic in the home or studio and provides a heavy-duty roadworthy chassis for taking on tour. As ever though, our advice is simple. Work out what you'll realistically want, need or use. Be clear on your budget. Don't be distracted by extra bells and whistles - unless that’s what you want. Are multi-effects pedals worth it?With so many effects and amp combinations to choose from, there’s no better place to start than the huge bank of presets pre-loaded onto the GE-200. Dominated by the likes of high-gain Mesa and Marshall heads, the presets definitely cater towards the heavy guitarist, so be prepared to be blasted by some high gain hiss when you plug it in – however, the extremely useful master volume knob helps to tame most of the excessive noise from these presets. The Cerberus is miles ahead of everything on this list regarding functionality when playing live. In addition, it has a very analog feel and looks, making it appeal to common analog effects pedals fans.

What does the Mooer GE-200 do? It allows you to use it direct to a PA system, mixer, or sound card for direct recording. Thanks to the amplifier, cabinet, and microphone options it makes recording a breeze. I also had a chance to use this live and it sounded great in the front of house mix. You can of course also turn off the Cabinet and amp simulation and use it straight into your favourite guitar amplifier.

MOOER GE200 Amp Modelling & Multi Effects Processor

The Mooer GE-200 Effects Pedal is a total game changer when it comes to live and studio recording tools. You might be thinking to yourself that this is another disposable digital effects pedal? right? Wrong! The Mooer GE-200 is kind of like the Kemper profiling amplifier mixed with a Line 6 Helix.

The GE250 and GE300 I don't make any sense to me at all really when you are getting closer to Boss and Line6 money. New amp model algorithms for higher-quality amp profiles! Support for new (.gnr) amp simulation filetype while maintaining compatibility for older amp model filetype (.amp). I had a G5, sold it and got a G5n because of its superior switching options that I hoped would suit my gigging needs. But although the modelling was perhaps very slightly better there really wasn't very much difference at all. But in many ways it was actually inferior to the G5. The worst things, and I submitted some detailed posts on this, was the functionality. In the G5 you could have up to 9 fx and an amp and cab was a single slot. In the G5n it took 3 of those slots..2 for an amp model and 1 for a cab. Further, the looper was global in the G5 and was in addition to the 9fx slots, but in the G5n it took up an additional slot, and was not global but had to be added into the signal chain of each patch which was ridiculous.high-quality AMP models that utilize MOOER’s non-liner amp modelling technology from the MICRO PREAMP series. Supports loading extra amp models via editing software.

Things change however when children become a part of your life and thus aren't able to blast the amp all the time. So I was looking for a solution for 3 main reasons: 1) I want to still be able to write and record musical ideas into my DAW. 2) I need an effective mainstay unit that can be used for live performance since it will serve as also become my main practice unit. 3) won't wake the kids. Some of the many positives of why the Headrush works for live players is it’s easier to edit sounds on the fly. This ease of editing means if you need to tweak an effect like distortion, for example. You won’t spend 5 minutes trying to work out how. Find out more about how we make our recommendations and how we testeach of the products in our buyer's guides. Related buying guides I've had various MFX / modellers over the years I think the complete list is: POD2, Nova System, GT100, G3, Katana, Mustang, Amplifire, AxeFX and I must say the GE200 has been one of my biggest disappointments. These are unexpectedly brilliant and sound just like the things they are modelling. This is not my experience with most digital drives. Into the front of the Origin they sounded awesome.The majority of players are likely to lean on the MS-3 for delays, reverbs, modulations and pitch effects, leaving core drive sounds to pedals in the three integrated loops. Moreover, the MS-3's built in EQ, noise gate and tuner eliminate the need for other utility pedals on a small board. The Headrush is arguably the best all-in-one multi-effects pedal out there. There are several reasons this is true. The first reasons are the unit is very functional in both a live and studio situation. For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs. Seriously, if ever there was a selling point of this product, this would be it. For those who don't really understand what an impulse response is, it's essentially a very short WAV file that contains extremely detailed EQ information. Theoreticly, this would allow you to replicate almost any amp sound, all in the Moer. The flip side of this is that while you can copy the sonic snapshot of one sound and apply it to another, that doesnt mean the dynamics of the sound will match the original.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment