276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KP Choc Dips Original 28 g (Pack of 1), Case of 12

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Drizzle chocolate sauce with dippers like squares of pound cake, bits of brownies, Rice Krispie treats delicious berries, and cut-up bananas. Whipped topping—Give the dip its light and fluffy texture. I used Cool Whip, but you can use homemade stabilized whipped cream as a Cool Whip substitute if desired. Let me talk you through a couple key points, and you’ll be all ready to whip this up any time! How to Melt Chocolate for Dipping She’s a smart one, that Shelley. That fudge-fail wasn’t a fail at all. It was actually a downright delicious Chocolate Dip!

This dessert dip is truly fabulous for entertaining because it takes so few ingredients and about 5 minutes of your time to mix together.There are just 3 simple ingredients in this chocolate dip. (See the recipe card at the bottom of the post for ingredient measurements.)

You could certainly try my yogurt fruit dip, Cool Whip fruit dip, marshmallow fruit dip, cream cheese fruit dip, and even pumpkin dip. And if you’re in the mood for chocolate, you should definitely make this chocolate fruit dip recipe!Semi-sweet chocolate chips - the semi-sweet variety gives the dip a bit of a bite without being too bold. It balances the sweetness of the dip wonderfully. If you want to change it up, you could substitute butterscotch, white chocolate, or peanut butter chips. If you'd like a dip that's a little bit less bold, use milk chocolate chips. That I like chocolate is a complete understatement. I LOVE it! (And three quarters of the planet, most probably). But sometimes we get fed up with the good old chocolate bar and a bit of a change is needed. And wouldn't that be a shame to get fed up with chocolate? It would for sure. So this chocolate dipping sauce is the answer. Red peppers have a sweet, fresh crunch which pairs surprisingly well with milk chocolate. Cut them into strips for a fuss-free dipper. Dark chocolate fountain dipping ideas Okay, so you’ve got a delicious bowl of tempting chocolate sitting there staring at you — but what should you do with it?? It’s a dip … so should you, ya know … dip things? Or, geez … it looks and smells so delicious … should you eat it straight-up? Fruity Chocolate Fruit Dip:Replace the powdered sugar with raspberry or strawberry jam or preserves – Yum!

Fruit kebabs go so well with the sauce, and they are the perfect treat no matter the season. They also make you feel less guilty for indulging, in case you've been working hard to get that so dreamed beach body and now you've got yourself caught red handed with a big bowl of chocolate sauce. Chocolate chips— whatever kind is your favorite! I used dark chocolate chips because I enjoy how they’re less sweet, though I know that’s not everyone’s jam.To get the best results, it is essential to use high-quality chocolate. Couverture chocolate, for example, is an excellent option as it has been specifically made for melting. Vanilla extract – A great balance to this sweet treat, add a bit of vanilla to the bowl of chocolate to liven up the flavor and full chocolate dessert experience. With just a tad more tweaking, this sensational dip was all set to be shared with more friends (like all of you). And believe me, you’ll want to share it with your friends, too! One additional key to this dip’s success is that we’re heating the ingredients together, rather than introducing the milk into the mixture after we’ve heated the chocolate. Y ou don’t want to add cold liquids (in this case, evaporated milk) into already-melted chocolate. That mistake can cause your chocolate to seize up … which would be very sad, indeed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment