276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Flaming Cow: The Making of Pink Floyd's Atom Heart Mother

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Kids menu, take-aways, vegetarian, vegan & gluten free options. Friendly service and funky venues in Eton (Windsor). Above all though, the staff were really attentive & helpful and actually didn’t make us feel uncomfortable about attempting to eat out with our kids, which for us is half the battle! Well done & thank you Flaming Cow. I only wished we lived closer…. Portobello mushroom, 2 x panko crumbed halloumi, roasted red peppers, mixed leaves & homemade pesto mayo. Allergens: milk, eggs, nuts Having milked the Etonions over in Windsor for all they’re worth, Flaming Cow are now looking to claim a steak in Ealing Broadwhey’s vibrant restaurant scene after opening their second ranch last month. Located on Eton High Street just a short walk from the centre of Windsor. We are open for indoor dining, collection and takeaway.

We love catching up with our clients, especially when there’s a good story to hear. One of our newer clients, Flaming Cow, is a Shield Safety success story when it comes to their Food Hygiene Rating Scheme (FHRS) score – going from a 1 to a 5! was a little disappointed with my visit. The food was OK, but not as good as I was hoping. The milkshakes went down well. Food was served on a flimsy plastic tray which gave the place the feel of a takeaway joint. Happy Wings Wednesday! Enjoy unlimited flavourful wings on us with Buffalo or BBQ sauce (8 wings per portion). Very impressed with the Flaming Cow – the food is very good and brilliant value, the service is excellent – I will no doubt visit many times in 2015¨Have a birthday coming up? Why not celebrate your birthday with us at Flaming Cow and eat for free! Really enjoyed our visit here this month and as we all love a burger, it was an obvious choice for my husband's birthday lunch after a morning at Windsor Castle. The problem with this Parmy burger was that no one single flavour came through as distinctly as it ought to have. Special dietary requirements catered for - Please mention at time of booking. Gluten-free dishes, burger buns, fries and beer available. Coelic friendly. With only one Lion having currently tried this, the verdict is still out. Apparently, it’s so similar to the Vintage that it’s difficult to tell the two apart.

Here at Flaming Cow, we’re all about giving our customers the tastiest, most mouth-watering, succulent experience to blow your mind away. Whether it is a veggie filled burger or a mountain of juicy beef patties, we won’t judge or maybe we will.

What are you waiting for? Book a table and Visit us today at 75 High St, Eton, Windsor SL4 6BT. For any other enquiries please call us on 01753 863379. Beef patty, roasted green chillies, Swiss cheese, grilled onions & jalapeño mayo. Allergens: milk, eggs From Windsor & Eton Central Station, head down Thames Street and over the bridge into Eton and look for us on the left hand side. Why did I need these musicians? As part of that survival in the market place, some TV commercial producers and directors wanted ‘real instruments’ while others were happy with my more alternative sounds. Whatever the sound sources, I always wanted to explore new possibilities. This is not ‘experimental’ but ‘progressive-mental’. Edgar Varèse said something like, ‘None of my music is experimental. It may appear different but it leaves me in its fully-formed shape.’ In my case, it meant adventurous writing for small combinations such as flute, clarinet and bassoon, or four trumpets and a double-bass. Dining maybe a little cramped with tables quite close to each other and the music, whilst an excellent mix of tunes was a little loud.

Flaming Cow’s Jubilee special is here for a limited time only so make sure to get your hands on it whilst you can. We’ll be open this half term from 30 th May – 7 th June from 12pm – 9pm, we can’t wait to see you and hope you enjoy the Jubilee Celebrations! Book a table! Homemade chilli beef, house fries, mixed cheese, crispy jalapeños, sour cream & chive. Allergens: celery, milk Calling all waffle fans! it’s our time to shine thisNationalBurgerDayon the 25th of August 2022! National burger day

And who could forgetour delicious gluten free beer Celia – it’s Czech and it’s organic! It just keeps getting better at Flaming Cow!! In this exclusive extract from The Flaming Cow, renowned composer, Ron Geesin offers an insight into his often fraught collaboration with Pink Floyd and shares his memories of recording Atom Heart Mother, the band’s most controversial album. Whilst we’ve been busy creating Flaming Cow, our chef and owner have been racing around exploring the wonderful world of drinks – we have been looking for drinks that not only taste great but have that pop culture look and feel that go well with our own brand style. And are going to excite our customers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment