276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Max Factor Facefinity 3-In-1 All Day Flawless Foundation SPF 20 C50 Natural Rose, 30ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It definitely doesn’t last all day, but I do like how it looks when it’s freshly applied, and for the first three hours, but the lightest Max Factor Facefinity All Day Flawless 3-in-1 Foundation shade; Fair Porcelain 10 is an amazing super pale shade, which matches me perfectly. For a flawless, long-lasting look, there's Max Factor Facefinity All Day Flawless Foundation now with Climate Proof Protection. This 3-in-1 liquid combines a primer, concealer and foundation for up to 30 hours of wear. The lightweight & breathable vegan formula conceals redness and covers imperfections. This soft-focus, airbrushed finish foundation has climate-proof protection; waterproof, heat-proof and humidity-proof. It has SPF20 protection from damaging UVA & UVB rays, while also protecting against external agressors such as blue light and pollution. Acne-prone skin? No problem! For Acne-prone skin, we recommend foundation makeup infused with Salicylic Acid to help exfoliate and remove excess oil. Let Maybelline New York help you choose the best foundation for acne-prone skin!

Another concern of BP-3 is that it shows some estrogenic activity, though it's probably not relevant when applied topically to the skin. Estrogenic activity was confirmed only in-vitro (in test tubes) and when taken orally by lab animals, and not when used topically as you would normally. In fact, a 2004 follow-up study to examine the estrogenic effect of sunscreens when used topically on the whole body found that "the endogenous levels of reproductive hormones were unaffected" (even though BP-3 could be detected both in plasma and urine, so its absorption is no doubt too good). Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation is America's Best-Selling Foundation, and the Fit Me Collection is America's #1 Face Collection! Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundationis the best foundation for oily skin, too, as its oil-free formula with micro-powders controls shine and blurs pores. It also feels ultra-lightweight and breathable, doesn’t cake or clog pores, and provides a natural, skin-like finish. Want the best long-lasting foundation? Try SuperStay Foundation, a transfer-resistant, water-resistant, and sweat-resistant foundation with up to 30-hour wear. Maybelline New York has the best drugstore foundation and the best foundation overall! Sure full coverage foundations might cover your imperfections, but I still need concealer, and find that if I do use a foundation, and then a concealer, the layering lasts longer than if I’d just foundation. If that was not enough, Wikipedia claims that BP-3 is nowadays themost common allergen found in sunscreens, and the always-trustworthy smartskincarewrites that "[benzophenones] have been shown in some studies to promote thegeneration of potentially harmful free radicals".

Pharmacy product

Whether you’re looking for a light, medium, or deep foundation, Maybelline New York has you covered! Discover the perfect foundation shade for your skin tone and type with our helpful shade finder.

This is a product I would recommend to my friends and family and with it being on the cheaper side of foundation costs I will be buying it. A few different shades to choose from. I probably went a little light compared to what I would normally wear I get ivory but the ivory is a bit too light.On the up side, sunscreens are pretty wellregulated in several parts of the world, and BP-3 is considered " safe as used" and is an allowed sunscreen agent everywhere. It can be used in concentrations of up to 10% in the EU and up to 6% in the US.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment