276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vivarti Matt Gold Picture Frame (A2 Size, 42 x 59.4 cm) Portrait or Landscape Photo Frame with Clear Styrene Sheet & Wall Mounted Hook for Photos, Pictures, Posters, Decor, Certificate Frame

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The acrylic sheets comes with a protective film on both sides which you can remove to reveal a clear screen. A big advantage with aluminium is that it can be recycled again and again without losing its quality.

Plastic not glass - Oh dear Verified Reviewer I was disappointed to discover that the glass has been replaced with plastic. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. So now the image looks distorted and dare I say a tad cheap :( Also one of the plastic sheets is scratched, so I will have to either get that replaced or the whole lot refunded. A wonderful way to help showcase your fondest and most cherished photographs and memories, our collection of Picture Frames is sure to inspire creativity. With deep box, decorative, and even multi-photo frame designs available, here at The Range we’ve got you and your home covered.The corners of the frame have gaps, and the FAUX GLASS which is a cheap plastic has a permanent dent! All of our frames have acrylic glass fronts which is a lighter, more premium material than real glass and a lot safer in transit! No matter whether you’re looking to mount your favourite holiday snap or create your own collage of pictures, our stylish selection of both free-standing and wall mounted picture frames is sure to help capture your most treasured moments with ease. Recycling consumes only a fraction of the energy required to produce aluminium from new raw materials.

Our premium aluminium gold A2 frame is sturdy but lightweight, with a non-glass acrylic plexi front. If you believe your item to be faulty please let us know within 14 days so that we can do our best to rectify the issue for you. Looks pretty but a tad disappointing Verified Reviewer Frames are gorgeous, but the fact it uses plastic instead of glass is a little disappointing. This frame fits with a picture that has dimensions 50x70 cm if you use it with the mount, and it fits with a picture that has dimensions 61x91 cm if you choose to use the frame without the mount.At first i thought it would be fine, but sadly, when I put by 3 massive frames on the wall, you couldn't see the images properly due to the way plastic reflects light! The item is very flimsy, badly constructed, and worst of all, it's not glass it's a sheet of PLASTIC!

Designed with you in mind, our trendy slim line frames will stand the test of time and compliment your prints.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment