276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Little Course in Crochet: Simply everything you need to succeed

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It talks and demonstrates the first stitch you need to make ie a foundation stitch, and takes you through loads of common stitches in an easy progressive way. To enjoy all that Hobbycraft has to offer, please enable cookies or check whether another programme is blocking them. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. This cookie tool will help you understand who is using cookies to collect information from your device, for what purposes they use the information, and how you can control the use of cookies for non-essential activities. It is therefore important that your browser is configured to accept cookies for your preferences to take effect.

Now it's time to build on your skills and practise what you've learned with 20 easy crochet patterns - from measuring tensions to crocheting flat circles. Lifespan: Most cookies are session cookies (which are only active until you close your browser) or are cookies which are only active for one day. This beginner's baking book will help you grow your confidence in the kitchen through 65 easy-to-follow delicious recipes to try!A Little Course In is a series of structured learning guides from DK that assume nothing and explain everything step-by-step so you'll learn a hobby you love. If you delete or clear your cookies, or if you change which web browser you are using, you will need to set your cookie preferences again.

Start simple with basic crochet stitches, including chain stitches and treble crochet, build on your skills with 20 crochet patterns and show off with a crochet hat, crochet baby clothes or a traditional crochet afghan blanket. Take the first step with A Little Course in Crochet, part of the popular series of learning guides from DK that explain everything and assume nothing. Excellent crotchet handbook Purchased two copies, one for my Bestie and myself as we start our crotchet path together. It has lots of step by step pictures of how to do the basic stitches, information regarding yarn and hooks and some patterns for various crochet projects. Even if you've never held a crochet hook before, this practise book will help you pick up basic crochet stitches.

Build your skills and gain confidence with the 20 crochet patterns included in the book and you’ll succeed at your new skill in no time! This lovely hardback book takes you from your very first steps in crochet, through to quite advanced techniques. Packed with clear, step-by-step photos and instructions, expert tips and advice, plus help when things go wrong, this guide will soon have you hooked on this creative, captivating craft. I already had the Knitting version, so I knew I had to find the Crochet version when I decided to learn to crochet. Take the first step with A Little Course in Crochet , part of the popular series of learning guides from DK that explain everything and assume nothing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment