276°
Posted 20 hours ago

2Pack Replacement Magnetic Charging Dock/Charger Base Cradle Station USB Cable and 1Pack Metal Shovel for Pax-2.Pax-3

£18.94£37.88Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are five PAX 2 special features, including the Simon Says game. Yes, the Simon Says game. And if you beat the game, PAX will play the "Funky Town" song for you. This is why PAX 2 rules. Once the oven screen is removed, place your mouthpiece and oven screen into your isopropyl alcohol bowl. Be sure to submerge your oven screen and not your oven lid. Never submerge the oven lid in any liquid, including isopropyl alcohol. If you see build up in the chamber, mouthpiece, screen or vapor tube, it’s time to clean your PAX 2. However, discoloration on the PAX 2 oven or screen is ok. Weak hits can also indicate when to clean PAX 2. If the screen is covered in gunk that won't come off with a good soak in isopropyl alcohol, you may need to replace it. The new outer shell looks sleek, has an elegant feel and is overall way more solid than the original – I’d definitely consider this one sexier and more luxurious. I love the minimalist design of the outside also, it’s super simple but a pleasure to hold and use.

We recommend choosing the higher temperatures when using a water pipe adapter. That way the hits are bigger. Smaller hits from the lower temps might be dampened in the water filtration process. How to Turn off PAX 2 To keep PAX vaporizer smell to an absolute minimum, we recommend using a variety of products aim to keep the aroma more contained. Very handy for indoor vaping. Where is the PAX 2 Serial Number? Pax 2 Mouthpiece Options– I really like the discretion and concealment offered with the flat mouthpiece design. The mouthpiece is completely different from the original Pax model and it sits flush with the top. There’s basically no way that you could tell what it was because it doesn’t have a mouthpiece.

Motion Sensing Mode is the second PAX 2 special feature accessed by laying the PAX 2 flat on a surface and rolling it three times horizontally twice. Each petal in the LED light will glow a solid color. I use *VODKA INSTEAD OF ISOP. ALCOHOL* to clean it, because the latter is toxic and I don’t trust it, it gave me allergies. Remove the magnetic oven lid and fill your finely ground aromatic blends into the oven chamber. Replace the magnetic oven lid and power PAX 2 on by pressing down on the top button located within the top piece. PAX 2 will begin heating. To change the temperature setting, hold the top button for two seconds to enter temperature mode. Press the button again to cycle through the temperatures. Hold for two seconds to set your desired temperature. PAX 2's LEDs will show purple to indicate that it is heating, and the LEDs will turn green when it's ready to vape (green means go). PAX 2 detects motion, and will put your device in standy-mode when not in use, which conserves battery life and oven contents. PAX 2 charges in 2-3 hours via USB or AC wall adapter. When the PAX 2 reaches low battery, the LED lights will blink red three times, and then the device will shut off. How do I clean a PAX 2? Our step-by-step guide A four-piece grinder will ensure the most thorough grind. It's definitely worth investing in one if you own or plan on owning PAX 2. If you're going to vape with one of the best portables out there, you want to ensure the best performance with a fine grinder.

Fully charging the battery to 100% will take between 2-3 hours if it’s completely depleted, and from a full charge you can expect at least 90 minutes of usage before it dies. It’ll last a tad longer on the lower heat settings – on level 2 I’ve been getting around eight 12-minute sessions which is not too shabby. The second PAX vaporizer is easy to use. But it can take some getting used to. Simple things like removing the screen, changing temperature, cleaning, loading, and hitting have specific instructions for the best performance.

PAX 2 Hidden Features, Easter Eggs and Party Mode

To adjust the temperature setting, place PAX 2 into temperature set mode by pressing and holding the button until the LED indicator responds. Continue to short-press the power button to cycle through the four temperature settings: Charging Times– Not only does the Pax 2 give you above-average battery life from a single charge, but it also charges faster than a lot of other units. I’ve found the Pax 2 to fully charge from dead in about 100 minutes.

Unlike its predecessor, PAX 3 features a stealth mode that keeps the vaporizer from smelling as much. This setting cools the chamber off faster so it doesn't keep vaporizing dry herb after your session is over. If all four PAX 2 petals blink red three times, followed by the device shutting off, the PAX 2 battery is fully depleted and needs to be recharged. The original model has above average draw resistance, meaning it doesn’t feel completely free-flowing when you pull from it. Conduction vapes are usually like this because sometimes too little resistance in the draw can actually hinder vapor production. The new one is better in this area and feels more free-flowing, most notably when it’s clean and there’s no residue restricting airflow around the screen.Once the lights turn green, you can start taking some puffs on the PAX 2. If you’re using the flat mouthpiece, place your lips around the edge of the vape, over the hole in the mouthpiece. Start with some short, light draws, like sipping on a cup of hot tea.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment