276°
Posted 20 hours ago

halo HALO Infinite The Spartan Collection 6.5'' Action Figures Series 1 2 3 4 (Choose Figure) (Jorge-052)

£20.07£40.14Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Product Dimensions: Length:7cm Height:18cm Width:2cm All measurements are approximates to the nearest 0. About Me : As a child of the 70's and 80's I grew up in a golden age for action figures and in my youth bought and sold myself through collections of Star Wars, G.

Halo - UNSC Gungoose Diecast cars > Hot Wheels > Hot Wheels Premium > Retro Entertainment Hot Wheels Ref.Selected lines only, determined by size, weight or whether delivered direct from one of our suppliers.

Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. And of course, no-one has lived up to this legendary legacy in the Halo universe more than Spartan-II super-soldier John- 117, the Master Chief. Whether they're slaying enemy forces, completing vital mission objectives, or capturing that final climactic flag, any Spartan wearing Mark VII Mjolnir armour is an essential member of the UNSC forces.

Banished Ghost with Elite Warlord Collector action figures > Videogame action figures > Jazwares Halo Ref. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Roll forward and I am now reliving that Youth with the action figures of today and am a collector and fan of the larger 6-8 inch figures from my favourite movie and TV licences - including the ones mentioned above, but also the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Doctor Who and the Aliens. The fourth figure, Spartan Gungnir, will also feature alternative hands and two weapons - but is also packed with an additional visor part to provide two head options for display.

Spartan Collection features a fan-favourite Spartan figure, accessories and at least one game-accurate weapon. VII figure is highly detailed and full fully articulated for maximum playability and posing possibility! A core member of the famous Noble Team from the iconic game, Halo: Reach, Kat-B320 aka Noble Two joins the Spartan Collection. The prestige and mystique of the UNSC’s most larger-than-life heroes has been brought to life like never before with the 16. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. The collectible two-pack includes multiple accessories including 4 iconic weapons and swappable hands for maximum customization. scaled action figures have over 20 points of articulation, perfect for poseability, playing and displaying.

To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. The prestige and might of the UNSC’s SPARTAN Program has been brought to life like never before with the 6.The prestige and mystique of the UNSC's most larger-than-life heroes has been brought to life like never before with the 6. This Spartan Kat figure is highly detailed and full fully articulated for maximum playability and posing possibility!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment