276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bulldog Skincare - Original Bamboo Razor

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A: The simplest trick to having the closest shave is by going with the grain of your beard or facial hair.

and not the handle which people usually hold on to for a good while) I don't know, I just think this is a pretty brilliant greenwashing scam if they haven't done anything to better the disposal of the razor head situation. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Wm Morrisons Supermarkets Limited prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.The razor is smooth thanks to the finish and the tech head exceptionally mild, to the point where I wondered if I was cutting hairs at one point (I was! It gives a consistent shave, well made and if you are thinking of getting one I would defiantly recommend it. The blade I had previously was the type with metal strips each side of the blade (bottom pic) and very good.

In this Bulldog Bamboo Razor review, we will take a look at this product, its features, and if it’s worth your money.Fortunately, I shouldn't have worried - the shave was everything I hoped it to be, clean, quick and almost exactly as aggressive as needed. A flexible head hugs the curves and contours of your face, minimising the risk of nicks and cuts and allowing the razor to glide seamlessly over your skin. Well today it turned up and what a lovely looking razor and all thoughts of having made a rash decision were banished. Each razor features 5 tempered steel blades, a lubricating strip with aloe and a pivoting design for a smooth comfortable shave. It is not possible for us to draw any conclusions about you, and any data collected as a result will never be passed on to third parties.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment