276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Arabian Oud perfume - Kalemat 100 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We appreciate enthusiasm for new releases but ask readers to please hold questions regarding if/when MAIN NOTES: This fragrance opens up with fragrant hints of citronella and jasmine. The elegant scent of this Eau de Parfum fragrance, immerges from the unique heart of cinnamon and rose, and dries to a warm inviting scent of woody earthy notes. The oriental layer of amber, cedarwood, and vanilla makes it easy for perfume lovers to get attention with the warm distinguished scent of this fragrance.

SCENT CHARACTER: Warm, Earthy, Woody, Oriental | An elegant composition of oriental notes that pair well together to project a unique warm earthy scent with fresh character. Fragrances Description Kalimat is an oriental perfume Woody, Floral, Sweet, Aromatic, Warm.The warmth of amber balanced by the aromatics of florals compels your emotions with the exotic attraction Kalemat brings. A signature scent with vibrant notes of honey leaves tempered by the elegance of musk and nuanced by tasteful notes of bilberry. The intrinsic woody feel of this fragrance drifts your mind to the East, as characterful notes of cashmere wood add to the depth of amber this fragrance projects. KALIMAT NOTE

I love perfume. Scent is such a powerful medium of expression, and rarely do people outside of the cosmetics hobby or psychology research consider it deeply. I play favourites, adoring Guerlain and Givenchy, but more and more people in the blogosphere started raving about this, describing its depths and longevity, so I blind-bought it. In no way was I disappointed. Arabian Oud makes unique perfumes for men, women, and unisex. They also have a kids collection. Oil Perfumes

NOTES: Top Notes: Citronella, Jasmine | Heart Notes: Cinnamon, Rose | Base Notes: Cedarwood, Vanilla, Amber Serious and powerful, Arabian Knight Silver is a fragrance for men who want to do something extraordinary. This fragrance blends rebellious notes with exotic scents, creating an irresistible momentum that goes towards greatness.Kalemat is the spellbinding fragrance with subtle fragrances that make one dream a thousand and one nights. The sophisticated complexity of the mix makes it conducive to sensual torpor.Rich, hot and even a little sweet. Kalemat is like a bewitching fog that we do not get out of. Its heady scents are the fruit of the subtle blend of white leaves of tilapia musk associated with rosemary and amber flower. Its soft, exotic touch comes straight out of mahogany and cashmere woods. The light scent of Kalemat anise gives a sweet sensation. They bind and complete this dream of perfume. All of the best Arabian Oud fragrances smell good. But there are 6 Arabian perfumes this house makes that truly stand out. They are normally interpreted as Westernized versions of truly luxurious Arabic perfumes. So, sooooo very different from Arabian Oud Kalemat. I mentioned earlier that it reminded me of Buddhists’ incense burning and that sweet tobacco feel (more strong of the two). It is comforting, at least on the incense influence because that’s what I grew up with and I like that scent. I didn’t really notice any other scents (no experience so can’t speak for sure) but those two first and foremost. My nose feels oddly cleansed (but slightly clogged up from something else) if that makes sense and as I wrap this up, it is not as strong as first spritz (or, the first official one after making sure it could spray) and the sweet tobacco (hmm…doesn’t make me cringe but I’m undecided) comes out more so now. Probably something else as well but can’t put words to it. I kinda want to spritz some more on… Woody – Arabian Oud Woody is a unisex fragrance and may be just what you need if you long for a classic signature scent, something that will complement your romantic soul. Arabian Oud is one of the most well-known and respected fragrance brands with over 30 years of experience creating authentic perfumes and fragrances. Arabian Oud fragrance appeals to many people as their perfumes come in various scents, from floral notes to deep woody smells.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment