276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Anatomicum

£12.5£25.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Each gallery also contains an index and a fact-filled, multi-paragraph introduction to that part of our body. Auch komplexe Themen wie das zentrale Nervensystem, das Immunsystem, die Hormone und Fortpflanzungsorgane werden klar und verständlich erklärt. The style of drawing is similar in detail, but uses a palette of muted colors, with cross sections of bodies that resemble living statuary.

W środku znajdziemy krótki opis każdego z układu człowieka oraz niezbędne fakty pomagające zrozumieć Nam, jak jesteśmy zbudowani.You bought the book as an educational tool to teach your kids but apparently y'all don't want them to learn about their own bodies. You guys were so fab and Dawn was such a lovely presence in the schools - I will absolutely be in touch next time I'm in your neck of the woods. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Immunsystem, Hormone und Fortpflanzungsorgane sind trotz ihrer Komplexität ganz klar und verständlich erklärt.

The illustrations were good, but sometimes I wanted structures labeled that weren't, or I found the items included a little irrelevant (all the leukocytes kinda look the same. Using the incredible Anatomicum as inspiration, this activity book is bursting with fascinating facts and puzzles, perfect for budding artists and science enthusiasts. Every time I open to a new page, I am drawn into a whole new system and I can freely explore the human body in a way I have never been able to do so before!

I was so impressed at the work involved in creating illustrations and the quality paper used and design combo to make this a book feel almost like a vintage work of art. In this one, the break down of the human body is on full display-- each of the eleven systems with illustrations, explanations, and brief paragraphs for each body system and/or organ. Together they make a stylish collection, perfect for sending to friends, pinning on your wall or using in your learning activities. ANATOMICUM is a unique, stunning, coffee table reference book for young people about the structure and functioning of our bodies. The 2019 offering from Welcome to the Museum guides readers through the human body, from the muscles we use to show emotion to the delicate workings of the brain.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment