276°
Posted 20 hours ago

maXpeedingrods 5KW 12V Diesel Heater with LCD Switch and Remote Control with Automatic Altitude Adjustment for Trucks Motorhomes Campervans or Caravans

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

diesel heater ในช่วงงานเซลสุดยิ่งใหญ่ อย่าพลาดขั้นตอนที่สำคัญ - ตัวกรองสินค้าที่มีสิทธิพิเศษมอบให้อย่างเช่นจัดส่งฟรีและส่งคืนสินค้าฟรีเพื่อให้คุณได้รับประสบการณ์ในการช้อปปิ้งอย่างดีที่สุด! And there is a dial inside the hotbox which turns the temperature up and down and it is set to half way so more to give I think. If you install one of these units inside a van then the exhaust manifold that you attach the exhaust pipe to would always be on the inside of the van and this is where it gets dangerous, if there is a leak from that point then the leak (and fumes) will be inside the van and that will cause carbon monoxide poisoning. If you have a 5kW heater under there the minimum running temp would be too hot to stand in the van and you'd end up turning it off and on again to allow the van to cool down a bit. I had it running on tickover (lowest setting 1Hz/1450rpm) overnight last weekend up at Dubs in t'dales (5-6 degrees overnight outside) and with the controller set at 19C, the controller (mounted above drivers door in the handle cutout) was thinking ambient was 25C but actual temp in the van (on a digital thermometer) was 16C.

The double floor will be heated as a secondary /waste heat from the pipework/rads not really like blowing hot air under your floor.Hi Steve if it heats all the underneath and hot air can get up through the vents it should be ok Depending where you’re fitting the heater I would suggest you duct it part way both sides for a more even spread of heat. Automatic Altitude Compensation]---In plateau mode, the heater can work at altitudes up to 16,000 feet, maintaining constant temperature without intervention and help you keep peace of mind. The oil pump vibration is low, effectively reducing the noise and letting you enjoy a quiet and warm space. ft/30 m long control distance and timing system allow you to preheat the engine and the cab in advance so you can enjoy the warmth of home when you open the vehicle's door in winter. We post lots of helpful content to both and are always around to answer any questions you might have about van builds, van life, diesel heater etc.

The new 5kw webasto Evo top is a cracking little heater and is more than sufficient for a one man system I've attached a couple of photos to show the heat. This is interesting as the old Thermo Top C they used to use wasn't up to the job in an experiment I did with one. I'm going to test the water straight from the heater at some point but when I put my hand under that it's extremely hot, I can't hold it under.

Honestly spruce I have it recirculating into the tank between jobs and once my tank has dropped level a bit I can put my hand in and feel where the water is dropping through. From New Zealand to United States and from the UK to Japan, we ship 5kW heaters and other products all around the world. and this is because it is essentially exactly the same post as before but with a new amazing photo and few awesome updates for 2021, so if it looks familiar to you thats because it is.

You leave the unit outside and route the hot air ducting into whatever it is you are trying to heat so all the fumes will be outside where they are safe. I did consider a diesel hot water system myself but don’t have the room as I only have a small van so opted for immersion. Energy Efficient]---The energy consumption still remains low while the performance of diesel heater is greatly upgraded. Stay warm in the miserable winter storm with Maxpeedingrods Air Heaters,only need 12V power supply working in extreme temperature. Our bunk heater comes with a complete mounting package, including essential parts, pipes, and tools.Heater Power 5KW Fuel Type Diesel Rated Voltage 12V Car Air Conditioning Type Heating Switch LCD Remote Control Distance 98 ft/30 m Adjustable Temp. You might have noticed that the title of the post has not changed much since our last post tried and tested diesel heaters 2. That being said if you have a very well insulated LWB van with a 5KW it will get hot quickly too and if you have a uninsulated WMB van with lots of windows a 2KW might struggle to keep your van warm or take ages to get to a decent temp. VEVOR's Diesel Air Heater is ready to fire past your expectations and heat up quick, and it maintains a low noise during operation. This diesel heater is integrally constructed, featuring uniform heat dissipation and high-temperature resistance.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment