276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Big Bends Guitar Cleaning and Care Product (NUTSAUCE)

£11.995£23.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I think it's a nice product. However, their claims are a bit too over the top. It doesn't improve sustain or overtones at all. It's just a lube that actually doesn't drip or leave any stain. Big Bends Gem-Tone String Wipes are the best way to remove grease and residue, while extending string life and tone. Made from state-of-the-art clean room wipes. This material is 100% non-linting (won’t leave any fibers on your strings) and has more friction than cotton for better and deeper cleaning. Each wipe is pre-moistened with a new fresh smelling, non-foaming and highly effective cleaning solution. Just pinching the string and wiping it cleans both the top and bottom of the string, removing dirt and grease while leaving nothing behind. Made in the USA. Chris Kodjamanis (one of the UK’s top Guitar Techs): “Every time I re-string a guitar I use Nut Sauce. Have done so for years and will continue to do so”. It won't do much good if the nut is poorly cut (it's not stellar on my Player Series Tele, but the MusicMan is definitely done well), but if your strings ping every now and again, this will make a world of difference. But you don’t need to listen to us tooting our own horn. Take a look at some of the testimonials from guitarists and guitar techs across the globe.

Note that Thomann review section for this particular item doesn't reflect the quality accurately. This has been classified as a cleaning agent. However, it has nothing to do with cleaning. Joe Satriani: “Big Bends Gem-Tone Wipes should be in everyone’s guitar case. They will keep your strings sounding the way they should and help them last longer too.”

A little goes a very long way. When this runs out, I'll definitely get some more. If you don't have a Floyd Rose on all your guitars, keep a syringe of Nut Sauce in your tool kit. There are few products that we can say revolutionized the modern mans lifestyle. Many competitors or add ons, etc but the bolt and nuts? Nut Sauce is a special state-of-the-art lubricant that is the secret sauce to keeping in tune and eliminating string breakage at all times. This special nut sauce is applied to the guitar’s nut, string guides, bridge, saddle, and pivot points. Big Bends Nut Sauce is the perfect way to precisely apply lubricant at the exact place you need. Your guitar is guaranteed to remain in tune, no matter how hard you strum the strings and yank the whammy bar. Used and trusted for over 20 years by professionals the world over! Used by Professionals the world over. Nut Sauce is the Guitar Techs and Players secret to staying in tune and ending string breakage! Nut Sauce is a cutting-edge lubricant that is applied to the nut, bridge, string guides and pivot points of the bridge. It is clean and safe, will not run or drip, and is non-staining. Nut Sauce is entirely synthetic and contains no petroleum products.

Joe Satriani says…”Big Bends Gem-Tone Wipes should be in everyone’s guitar case. They will keep your strings sounding the way they should and help them last longer too.” I have a Tele where the B and G strings tended to get caught in the nut (I'm trying really hard not to make jokes right now), but a tiny drop of this in the slots completely eliminated that.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment