276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ADAM LEVINE Large EDP Spray, 100 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In the course the heart note forms a soft, fruity-powdery melange. What fruit is that? It's hard to tell. It is most likely to go in the direction of peach, so the fruit could not be a fruit at all, but also osmanthus. Flowers are there anyway, but the Gardenienstelldichein lasted to my joy only few minutes. Instead, another flower appears now: Peony? I was looking for "a slightly different fragrance" - not just floral or sweet or fruity or fresh. Nothing is against these evergreens, no, not at all. Still, every now and then I'm overcome with the desire to try something different, unusual, and thus make my fragrance wardrobe more special.

This projects extremely well for the first few hours and fares best in high heat I think. It is very synthetic and somewhat loud at first, but very effective. The middle notes comes in about an hour or so later. Some slight cedarwood and amber, but the main note of lemongrass and grapefruit is still very prominent.It arrived a couple of weeks ago and I finally decided to give it its first outing at our Melbourne Cup event and then later at Trivia that night. WOW! I have never had this kind of reaction to ANY perfume I wore. People needed to tell me how much they loved it, LOADS of people. It was uncanny. So I thought you guys better get in on this secret…… Adam Levine For Her That said, I love the Maroon 5 band, and I have loved the frontman singer Adam Levine's voice since their first debut album, "Songs about Jane". Like many of his fellow singers, Adam created his own line of perfumes and entrusted the mandate to the nose of Yann Vesner, who made several famous masterpieces for LeLabo, Elizabeth Arden, Marc Jacobs and not least, Tom Ford. For this all-male version, the bottle has the shape of a retro microphone similar to the RCA 44 series tape. It contains a light grey liquid with purplish reflections, compared to the more slender female one, with a very clear amber liquid. And the two fragrances are distant from each other. The women's perfume is a woody floral eau de parfum. At the same time, the men's eau de toilette is a woody citrus and fruity.

And hach, it's where beautiful. It smells so soft and woody. Kind of what sandalwood looks like. A light wood, growing in warm climes. I'm thinking of gardenia at the first test, but at the second the impression of gardenia is even stronger. At the same time the fruit unfolds in full opulence.

The initial blast is strong, grapefruit matched to citrus and watery accords, lemongrass and subtle woods. The largest most prominent note is the grapefruit, which you will either love or hate. There is no in between. not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and After additional testing of this one, my opinion has changed. Definitely suited for cold weather, gives off "niche" vibes but be careful on the trigger, too many sprays of this and you'll be choking everyone around you, including yourself! The perfume opens astringent and tart with an explosion of soapy lemonade and balsamic accords. It includes citrus fruits and aromatic herbs, dazzling. The blend of full-fledged grapefruit, lemongrass, and tangerine is so fizzy it's almost reminiscent of citrus candies filled with fizzy powder. Citrus fruits are raw, nighter depurated, and not refined. A few minutes later, the tanginess of the citrus peels eases as the lemongrass grows more and more with a mentholated and earthy slant. Finally, a hint of aromatic dewy violet and green sage come together after a while without overpowering the other notes. If I had to classify the opening, I would say more citrusy and less aromatic.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment