276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aussie Miracle Curls Mousse 6 Ounce (Maximum Hold) (2 Pack)

£1.275£2.55Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However, this Cake Mousse is now my #2 favorite – and for much different reasons than why I like the Curl Talk Mousse. It’s really nice to have really soft, natural feeling hair sometimes. Nicole shared, “If you are a weekly washer or feel like your hair could use some extra care, I recommend replacing the Aussie Miracle Curls Conditioner with our 3 Minute Miracle for a deep conditioning experience with added slip to help detangle and nourish your curls.”

10 mousse brands tested head-to-head on my wavy hair (with 10 mousse brands tested head-to-head on my wavy hair (with

I also took note of how long my hair took to dry when using these products, and whether or not they are curly girl approved products. Instead of just sharing my favorites, I took note of a variety of properties so that you can decide what might be best for you based on what you prefer in a mousse. Best Mousse For Wavy Hair Product As for how to properly detangle, Nicole shared, “When detangling always remember to start at the end and work your way up to the root, working in sections.” Even refreshing 2 days in a row with more mousse, my hair doesn’t feel “producty”. Prior to trying this mousse I had always strived for a mousse that would last without needing to refresh. This is one where I don’t mind using it to refresh. This mousse does have a strong scent (lemon) that I don’t care for but it fades after my hair dries.Something I noticed about this product is it felt a bit heavy or product-y, despite not weighing me down. Also, the can for this mousse is a bit smaller than most others making it a slightly worse value. In terms of my style preferences, I prioritize volume over definition though definition matters to me as well. I am not someone who is too fixated on frizz. My main goals with mousse are hard hold, big volume, at least decent definition, and long-lasting results. Oh, and I prefer curly girl approved products but it’s not an absolute must.

Aussie - Boots Aussie - Boots

Aussie Miracle Curls was designed to create moisturized, defined, and frizz-free curls. Start by shampooing and conditioning your hair. Nicole explained that Aussie Miracle Curls Shampoo “cleanses your hair without stripping away your natural oils, refreshing and resetting your curls.” Meanwhile, Aussie Miracle Curls Conditioner moisturizes and nourishes your curls, resulting in softer, frizz-free hair.What I like best about this mousse is how it leaves my hair feeling product-free, yet it lends support and definition to my hair. It doesn’t do a great job of containing my frizz. It gives me a soft cast. I had seen many others online say a little gets a long way with this mousse. Want to look mega-fab on a daily basis? The Aussie Mighty Mega range is your daily dose of mega get up and go to keep your hair feeling super soft, shiny, and full of bonza bounce. The silicone free, vegan, and cruelty-free formula is infused with Australian Blue Mountain Eucalyptus extract, and it smells a-mazing (if that ain’t mega, we don’t know what is!) Lightweight and gentle enough for daily use, your hair will thank you every morning! Herbal Essences Totally Twisted. This is the mousse I see recommended to newbies most often. It has a shaving-cream like consistency, and I didn’t notice any scent at all. It dried a bit faster than some other mousses that I’ve tried. It only gave me a light cast, and did not have good frizz control, I had moderate frizz from day 1. If you’re an A-beauty fan and looking for a no-fuss effortless way to get equally effortless-looking waves, this is the method for you: The 2nd photo was the morning after washing (less than 24 hours) yet it had already dramatically lost its shape. It did have some waves to it, but the frizziness and general disheveled feeling made me not want to wear it even on day 2, making it the shortest lasting of the mousses I tried. I could really feel the product in my hair the whole time, too. This was my least-favorite mousse of them all, unfortunately.

Aussie Turn Up The Curl Define + Shine Mousse 150 ml Aussie Turn Up The Curl Define + Shine Mousse 150 ml

My hair fell apart a lot in the first day, so I re-washed in 2 days instead of my usual 3. Overall, this mousse was not my favorite due to not controlling my frizz well enough, and due to not lasting long enough. I do prefer it a bit over the totally twisted mousse though. I recommend detangling in the shower before rinsing out your conditioner. Use the slip of the conditioner to your advantage for easier detangling with either your fingers or detangling brush,” Nicole revealed. YOUR AUSSOME CURLY HAIR ROUTINE: For best results (yes you guessed it) use it with Aussie Bouncy Curls shampoo and follow with Aussie Bouncy Curls curl defining cream for extra definition Hiya, firstly wanted to say a big thanks to you for all your amazing posts – so detailed and useful for someone taking their first steps into the wavy world! My hair really fell apart fast with this mousse though, day 2 was significantly straighter and less defined than the first day. This mousse is not curly girl approved. I did notice that this seemed to help my hair clump well when wet. I had almost no wet frizz! If you don’t need long-lasting hold or hard hold, but are really concerned about frizz, this might be worth a try. It was a pretty bad match for my hair goals though, making it one of my least favorites.The two products listed below are both from Aussie and both Curly Girl approved. They are both excellent at helping to keep your curls defined and bouncy. Step 2: “If you feel like you need some hold to help keep your curls intact throughout the day, I recommend Aussie Miracle Curls Crème Pudding. Apply evenly by scrunching in the product in your damp curls right after applying the frizz-free cream. Scrunching keeps the curls together while applying the product.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment