276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LG Electronics 34" LED - 34WN80C-B

£499.995£999.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Made an account specifically to chime in to confirm same as @damilhare before. I spent an accumulative 8-10 hours troubleshooting the same issue on my 34WN80C-B. So, so many ( failed) combinations involving HDMI, hubs, adapters, DisplayPort, etc. Finally fixed the issue via directly connecting via USB-C and then DISABLING 'HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE'. I cannot emphasize my level of relief when I finally saw those smooth, crisp fonts... heh I have font smoothing turned on, and I have also tried a DisplayPort 1.4 to USB-C cable which gives me the exact same results Colors are fairly accurate; their temperature only deviates by a small margin across the entire screen. This is a vital attribute for gaming and movies –meaning they’re important for a multi-use panel like this. LG 34WP65C-B Review | verdict Tặng tai nghe LG TONE Free FP8 trị giá 4.190.000 VND khi mua LG gram 2022 & 2023 14 inch. Áp dụng đến 31/12/2023 Xem chi tiết

IPS panels offer you wide and relaxed viewing angels. This monitor has 178-degree wide and relaxed viewing angles. Unlike TN panel monitors, you will not have any change in color, contrast, and brightness levels when you view the monitor from extreme angles. Ezek a sütik lehetővé teszik számunkra, hogy olyan hirdetéseket és egyéb tartalmakat jelenítsünk meg az Ön számára, amelyek szerintünk a legjobban illenek az érdeklődési köréhez és a digitális tevékenységéhez. The LG 34WN80C also supports HDR (High Dynamic Range), however, since it has no wide color gamut support nor local dimming, HDR is just software-emulated. The peak brightness of the LG 34WN80C amounts to 300-nits, while its static contrast ratio ranges from 700:1 to 1,000:1 depending on the individual unit of the display. The display is sharp and renders clear and crisp details. The colors are accurate, and the brightness levels of 400 cd/m2 are sufficient for most work.

Response time is a vital consideration for gaming screens, and the LG performs very well. Its average response time of 5ms is excellent, anything below 20ms is good for gaming. So far, among similarly priced 1440p ultrawide monitors, both the LG 34UC80-B and the LG 34WN80C-B have the best response time speed, with near absent motion blur and ghosting in fast-paced games. There’s a Response Time Control feature in the OSD (On-Screen Display) that you can use to further eliminate ghosting. And not only that, if your laptop has USB-C ports, it makes sense to get an ultrawide monitor with USB-C ports. One of the main advantages is that the same USB-C allows for the transmission of data through a single cable. Plus, most monitors let you reverse charge the laptop. That’s plenty convenient that hooking another cable to charge your laptop. EnergyStar®: LG merupakan partisipan dalam program EnergyStar®, memastikan selain menghadirkan profil bermutu, juga ramah lingkungan.

In addition to the above, it displays 100% of sRGB and 82% of AdobeRGB and doesn’t need calibration. At the same time, it’s brighter than its counterparts above, with its maximum brightness maxing out at around 330 nits.

The OSD Menu grants you complete control over all the color settings of this monitor. You can tweak various options such as gamma, color temperature, etc. Sütiket használunk annak érdekében, hogy biztosítani tudjuk a weboldalunk kényelmes böngészési élményét, személyre szabott hirdetéseket jelenítsünk meg, és forgalomelemzéseken keresztül folyamatosan javítani tudjuk a funkciókat. You could think of the LG 34WN80C-B as essentially a scaled-down version of our favorite LG 34UC80-B, with a similar native resolution and design, but it adds a couple of things like USB-C connectivity (not found on its pricier cousin). Its 99 percent sRGB color gamut coverage and AMD FreeSync technology make the 34WN80C-B a better choice for game designers, as well as anyone who wants to get in a few rounds of gaming when they’re not working. Nach dem Kauf erhältst du deine Rechnung und kannst diese ganz bequem in der Klarna App bezahlen oder via Banküberweisung. Du kannst deine Zahlung auch vorübergehend pausieren, sollte ein Problem auftreten.

Regardless, video games will look great thanks to the monitor’s high resolution and vibrant colors! Unser Tipp: Lade dir die Klarna App herunter und behalte jederzeit die Kontrolle und Übersicht über deine Zahlungen. Note that all IPS monitors suffer from IPS glow; when watching dark content in a dim-lit room, you’ll be able to notice ‘glowing’ around the corners of the screen. The amount of glowing varies across different units of the monitor. I tried a high end display port, still the same, a high end hdmi still the same and usb c cable and still the exact same quality but looked great on windows. What display settings / resolution are you running when you're in macOS? It's possible the "Default for display" is running something weird - if you go to Scaled, and mouse over the current setting, what does it show up on the left under the screen, eg. "Looks like YYYY x YYYY"?

If there's anything I can try/fiddle with please let me know or an explanation to as why Windows can get the best out of this monitor and Mac OS can't. Other useful features include advanced picture adjustment tools such as color temperature fine-tuning, four gamma presets, and 6-axis hue/saturation. Colors are fairly accurate, their temperature only deviates by a small margin across the entire screen. This is a vital attribute for gaming and movies –meaning they’re important for a multi-use panel like this. Verdict The LG 34WP65C-B appeals with impressive out-of-the-box performance. Its brightness level of 317 cd/m2 looks much better than LG’s quoted figure, and it’s bolstered with a 3000:1 contrast ratio. The high contrast is important, as it makes pictures vibrant, and helps this monitor deliver a wide array of shades –even closely matched tones are easier to tell apart.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment