276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Original Stationery Soft Clay for Slime Supplies, Modelling Clay Art Supplies for Kids, Add to Glue and Shaving Foam to Make Butter Slime, 230 Grams

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We always like to include a bit of homemade slime science around here! Slime is an excellent chemistry demonstration, and kids love it too! How do you make slime? The borate ions in the slime activator (sodium borate, borax powder, or boric acid) mix with the PVA (polyvinyl acetate) glue and form this cool, stretchy substance. This is called cross-linking! Butter slime is definitely the best the first day you make it. What can I do to make my butter slime soft again?

This is exactly how much you will need with the Target Sensitive Eyes brand, but other brands may differ slightly! Slime is called a Non-Newtonian fluid because it’s a bit of both! Experiment with making the slime more or less viscous with varying amounts of foam beads. Can you change the density? HOW TO ADD CLAY TO SLIMEWe love making Slimes and proudly all are slimes are tested by a professional slime tester,(Me😝) and only if I am happy you will get to play with it! So, when you buy a slime from my Australian Slime Shop , be rest assured you are going to love it 💖.

We hope you love this butter slime recipe as much as we do! You can also substitute the clay and add some cornstarch in for a similar consistency. We would recommend about 2-4 tablespoons of cornstarch. Note: the clay in butter slime will make it harden faster than regular slime. Ingredients Needed to Make Butter SlimeButter slime only requires one extra ingredient and can be made using any of our three basic slime recipes. I will tell you which is my favorite below because we experimented with all three of them to find out which makes the best butter slime! The key is to use only so much, depending on how soft the clay is! The denser the clay, like our clay below, the less you want to use. A softer clay will require you to use more. Feel free to experiment with the consistency you like the most.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment