276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ravensburger Disney Eye Found It! Hidden Picture Board Game for Kids Age 4 Years and Up

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This hidden picture game is suitable for the whole family (ages 4+) and could include up to 6 players. games in the past and they have all been competitive games where everyone competed to be the sole winner. Each month during an equal payments plan you are required to pay in full by the due date that month’s equal payments plan instalment. For residents of Quebec, the period between the statement date and the due date for payment is 26 days.

Childhood is gone in the blink of an eye [except the sleepless nights part, that lasts for decades I think] and I wanted to enjoy every moment I could and make it as fun as possible. How to Play: ​Y our goal is for everyone's characters to make it to Cinderella's castle before the clock strikes midnight. This game can be played at a much younger age (from 4+) and this hidden picture game can accommodate up to 6 players.The game is far from difficult to play as you just have to move your playing piece forward the number of spaces spun and occasionally look for items on the gameboard. Larger items, primarily outdoor or ride-on products are shipped directly from Hamleys partners and may take longer to arrive. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.

Maybe it was just the fact that my group got really unlucky but we tried three times to win the game and we lost every single time. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved.There are little rings that you put over the image on the board, when the timer runs out you count up the rings used and all move forward that many spaces. All of the players at the same time look over the entire board trying to find pictures that match the word on the card.

Father Christmas has quite a few board games on his lists this year that our two bigger boys are hoping for – they’ve seen me and their Daddy playing them recently [thanks to a huge board game collector selling some of his collection at IBM] and realised that all fun does not need to stem from Minecraft for all eternity and that there is a world beyond the watching of tutorials on YouTube and the perpetual adoration of Dan TDM. If the player landed on a space on the gameboard they can choose which side of the card they want to use. The game is simple to play, you flick the spinner and whatever number it lands on is the number of spaces you move. In some ways I think this mechanic works better than most of the other games from this genre mostly due to how large the gameboard is.

If you’ve already done that, your item hasn’t arrived, or it’s not as described, you can report that to Etsy by opening a case. Initially, I thought that because nothing changes about the board with each game, that it would be easy to find the little pictures and the game would become boring very fast – but there are over 1,000 of them to find and remembering where that many are is pretty hard, even for a super brain like Gav. At first we found the instructions a bit confusing but once we started to play the game it all slotted into place. If a player spins one of the spaces that features the clock, they will move the clock forward the corresponding number of spaces.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment