276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Making Money: (Discworld Novel 36) (Discworld Novels)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Here’s an exercise to help you generate ideas. Grab a pen and paper and answer the following questions:

Best Books on How to Make Money and Become Rich - Mom Money Map Best Books on How to Make Money and Become Rich - Mom Money Map

Add more keywords. The more keywords you have, the more opportunity for new sales. I started an additional campaign with 1,000 more keywords. Ayodeji, Mind blowing post I have read since last few weeks. You have revealed everything which helped you get succeed! I appreciate your honesty and smartness, especially in the promotion / launch plans. This is too much for me to grasp right now so I will come again here to read it (I promise!) I can’t believe ebook publishing is still such a huge monster after all these years. It goes to show that a good business can remain relevant indefinitely and not become just a fad. With a growing interest in content marketing , more and more companies are looking for writers who can fill their web properties with great content. The secret to succeeding as a writer is to focus on a specific niche. Many writers try to be generalists, covering everything from food to tech. However, a niche focus sets you apart.How it works is pretty simple. Publishers put digital review copies out on NetGalley for perusal, where NetGalley’s members can request to read, review, and recommend them. It’s a win-win for both publisher and reviewer: the publisher is able to find enthusiastic readers to provide an honest review for their books, and the reviewer gets access to a vast catalog of books. Your article is awesome and comprehensive. Just what I have been looking for. I’ll definitely use it as my guide and share it too. While the approach that Andrew Hallam explains in the book is lower-risk than some other forms of investment, we'd still urge you to never invest any money you couldn't afford to lose. The Richest Man in Babylon remains one of the best books about how to make money nearly 100 years after it was first written by George S. Clason in 1926. You’re smart. Smart enough to know if I can help and smart enough to know if I’m genuinely interested in improving your life.

Get Paid to Read: 18 Legitimate Sites That Pay Reviewers - Reedsy

Your Money or Your Life is another classic when it comes to books about money. While the choice between your money or your life seems like a pretty obvious one, things may be different in reality. We've all been guilty of buying something and then using it a grand total of once. But, this throwaway approach to shopping has a massive impact across the board. What a rich article just at the right time! Done three books and struggling with marketing. I have learned quite a lot here. Just hoping things work right. Adopting the stream building like immediately. Reply

18. Writerful Books

Also whilst I am on here, thank you to Jon for spotting the talent and sharing his wonderful knowledge. Dhruti Shah and Dominic Bailey are BBC journalists. Their book is an A-Z of banking jargon, with a slight twist – each term is related to an animal of some sort. For example, you can make greeting cards that cater to C-level executives wanting to thank their senior vice presidents for making profitable decisions last year. Or you can target healthcare professionals who want to thank their patients for choosing their clinic. For designing the cards, you can use an online graphic tool like Photoshop or Canva . 29. Offer virtual local tours

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment