276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Henry Goodes | Soft Eating Liquorice | 200 g (Pack of 9)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Everyone who tries my deliciously moreish soft eating liquorice agrees it's the finest tasting liquorice ever! Everyone who tries Henry Goode's deliciously moreish soft eating liquorice agrees it's the finest tasting liquorice ever. Anything but ordinary, Henry Goode's superbly soft black liquorice is so tantalisingly tasty and full of flavour it will make your mind boggle. The awards was held in Leeds at Headingly Stadium on the 22nd November and hosted by Look North's Amy Garcia. My problem is that all the liquorice that I’ve tried so far (and, believe me, I‘ve been sampling the stuff for many, many years – since the 1940’s, in fact) either tastes like dark treacle rather than liquorice, or it has no aniseed, or it’s too hard, or it’s too soft, or it’s just cloyingly, stickily sweet.Treacle, Invert Sugar Syrup, Wheat flour ( Wheat flour, Calcium carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Liquorice Extract, Emulsifier (E471), Palm Oil, Aniseed Oil, Glazing Agent (Carnauba Wax). Not all liquorice is the same though, I love the more aniseed ones and because I have rubbish teeth, hard liquorice isn’t suitable anymore.

Ingredienser: Sirap, invert sockersirap, vetemjöl ( vetemjöl, kalciumkarbonat, järn, niacin, tiamin), socker, lakritsextrakt, emulgator (E471), palmolja, anisolja, glasyrmedel (carnaubavax). uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties. Ingredients: Treacle, Invert Sugar Syrup, Wheat Flour ( Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Liquorice Extract, Emulsifier (E471), Palm Oil, Aniseed Oil, Glazing Agent (Carnauba Wax). Both liquorice lovers and loathers can now enjoy Henry Goode's soft eating liquorice as the raspberry flavoured, red variety has a sweet, fruity taste to appeal to those on both sides of the fence.I have been eating soft liquorice since the 50s and always consider that from Australia the best, then by chance about six years ago I found Henry Goodies in Morrison’s a game changer because it has adde aniseed and it’s made about 10 miles away You will not find better liquorice Anywhere in the world. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement.

If I were to be ultra-picky, I’d have to say that I’d prefer a slightly stronger whiff of aniseed, and I’d prefer slightly less sweetness. You are advised to always read the product label for ingredients, nutrition, dietary claims and allergens.

For full ingredients and nutritional information please check the label images provided here and on receipt by the recipient. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. I don’t know why it’s taken me so long to try Henry Goodes liquorice, but I’m very glad that I finally did. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment