276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Missha Glow Skin Balm 50ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Glow Skin Balm is infused with nourishing ingredients like 53% damask rose water, hyaluronic acid and ceramides that hydrate and plump up your skin and work together to give you a luminous, youthful glow. INGREDIENTS: •Rosa damascena flower water 53%: Calms and moisturizes skin •Hyaluronic acid: Fills skin with moisture •Aqua ceramide: Increases skin’s capacity of holding moisture and minimizes losing moisture too •Jojoba seed oil: Evens the skin texture and controls sebum

Missha GR | notino.gr Missha GR | notino.gr

HOW TO USE: 1. Gently apply the content after all the skincare stages. 2. Tap it lightly for full absorption. 3.You may use MISSHA Glow Skindation or Glow Tension after using Glow Balm Snail Mucin is obtained in a safe and environmentally friendly way in a favorite environment of snails and then processed as a cosmetic material. 100% Natural, Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist-tested. Time for a skincare revolution: our unique long fermentation process means each product offers 100 Percent undiluted anti-aging energy try the entire line of korean skin care products time revolutionMissha: we offer you the best of k-beauty products with the latest and effective skin care coming out of korea, which is based on nature science and formulated for all skin types ULTRA-HYDRATION FACE BALM: Touch In Sol Pretty Filter Glassy Skin Balm is formulated to calm your skin while restoring its vitality. Our balm primer contains Damask Rose Water and Hyaluronic Acid that provides your skin with moisturization and nourishment. Hypoallergenic Formula Contains skin-friendly properties and 53% of Rosa Damascena flower water instead of regular water. It’s mild enough for sensitive skin types Actually It’s hard to find downside on it. If I have to mention, fermented ingredients could cause a reaction onto some sensitive skin type. So, please test it before using for face.

Glow Skin Balm To Go Mist - Missha. ABLE CNC US Inc Glow Skin Balm To Go Mist - Missha. ABLE CNC US Inc

Our Advanced Skin Snail Essence features a lightweight texture that immediately seeps in to the skin upon application and delivers multiple effects. The snail essence will leave your skin hydrated and with a healthy glow.Perfect for all skin types, the Missha Glow Skin Balm is a must-have in any skincare or makeup collection. Try it today and experience the magic of radiant, glowing skin! The formula promises up to 30 hours of hydration and can deliver just that, with ingredients like squalane oil, shea butter, niacinamide, macadamia nut oil, orange peel oil, jojoba seed oil … the list goes on. I know, if you have oily skin, you may be looking at me like I’m crazy, because why would I want all of these oily ass ingredients on my oily ass skin, but trust. This balm somehow balances my skin, making it look perfectly dewy, not oily. It’s a miracle. Blend the balm evenly into your skin, using circular motions. You can use your fingers, a makeup sponge, or a brush. Delivery timescales are estimated and could be affected if your parcel is very heavy or delayed by Customs entry procedures.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment