276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Games Workshop Citadel - Hobby Project Box

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A cluttered work space is a recipe for stress, according to psychologists. Even when you’re not working at your hobby desk, the mere sight of the messy space can trigger a stress response. The visual of clutter reminds you of the frustration that painting miniatures in a messy environment. A workstation takes your haphazard space and contains it in a pleasant compartment of joy (yeah, joy). 3. More creativity The The Army Painter Model Paint Hobby Station is a very popular miniature painting station for wargaming hobbyists. This hobby project workstation is perfect for organizing your miniature paints and tools. All your paintbrushes and other supplies are within easy reach. Some portable hobby paint stations have built-in lights, like this one or this paint workstation case. But, I find these lighting systems to be subpar, either too dim or narrow for most miniature hobby and painting work. I suggest getting a dedicated, high quality lamp for your workspace. There are great portable lights made for miniature painting and modeling arts, too. Portability

Top lid is secured by two handles similar to the hard carrying cases. This is quite necessary it seems as the lid does move a little even with these clamps down. So for those who are wondering, no, it does not seal airtight. A bit of a letdown really but let’s continue.Are you looking for a dedicated hobby space you call “home”, but need to keep it compact or storage- and travel-ready? Continue reading to see what else you should consider for your ideal workstation and a review of the top 13 mobile workstations for miniature painting and modeling hobbies. Do you have a lot of hobby miniature paints? Keep them organized and all in the same place with a portable hobby workstation or dedicated painting station. Image credit: Tangible Day All base tray components for this painting station have carrying handles and space for twelve brushes or model accessories such as files, scissors and tweezers. Additionally, there is space for a water cup up to 3.15″(or 80mm) diameter and a small drawer for storing other hobby tools, e.g., knifes, clippers. If you favour a similarly offensive approach but on a much larger scale, look no further than the new Warlord Titan – after all, it comes with a power claw large enough to crumple an Imperial Knight within its grip or even tear apart a rival god-machine! The kit also comes with two Sunfury plasma annihilators (one of which you can choose to replace with the Arioch Titan power claw), a pair of carapace-mounted laser blasters and a choice of two heads. The new Warlord Titan also comes with alternative heads and tilting plates to the original, adding even more variety to your maniples, while it retains the same choice of Loyalist, Traitor or neutral carapace markings. Or, another example, fixing a household appliance or touching up a broken, chipped doodad that your cat tripped/chewed/clawed/mangled. Maybe you have other hobbies that could use your attention and you want to keep this activity contained. A hobby workstation gives you that versatility. Your hobby workstation is your “place” to work on small things that may get lost on any other desk. Paint compatibility

The Citadel Hobby Project Box is another popular paint base station for hobbyist looking for a self-contained system. The Citadel Hobby Project Box is designed especially for use with Citadel Games Workshop brand model paint pots. It is built with very durable ABS plastic and will safely store and transport Citadel paints, brushes and tools. The project box closes securely with firm clasps on either side. If you’ve been collecting and fielding an army from The Hobbit ™ movie trilogy, this is the companion book you’ve been waiting for! Not only does it include updated rules for Heroes, Warriors and Monsters hailing from all 20 of the army lists featured in the previous edition of the Strategy Battle Game, but adds a full allies matrix that not only caters for the armies within, but also those featured in The Armies of The Lord of the Rings™ should you seek to combine them. 11 narrative scenarios also enable you to refight some of the most exciting events featured in The Hobbit movies. Things like folding paint organizer cases or boxes, or drawers with magnetic clasps help make a hobby workstation more convenient for the traveler, or simply someone who wants to move their workspace around the home, e.g., kitchen to bedroom. The ideal hobby workstation for miniature painting and modeling for you depends on your available space, your workflow, hobby needs, e.g., paints and tools, and available budget. You may even care about aesthetic and appearance. A great hobby paint station may be highly functional, but ugly and appear too DIY or cheap-looking.I hope this review was useful to you in determining the use of the box. If you like, share some alternate solutions or your own setups in the comments and I’ll update this post with them as a reference for future hobbyists.

Modeling Paint Workstation for all Major Paint Types Modeling Paint Workstation is an ideal mobile “home base” for all your miniature painting and model kit building needs Get what you can afford, but don’t skimp on your hobby workstation. Pay for the quality you need. You’ll be using it a lot more than you think! The best value modeling workstations are affordable and highly functional. You can see our top recommendations for hobby and miniature painting workstations below. The sectioned off parts under the lid have a curious design: the bottom parts of the sections (where the cutting mat goes and the sides) are missing so anything that you put in there can slide off easily. That may cause accidents with the cutting mat for example if you drag your knife on the surface towards yourself to make a long cut and suddenly you move the mat onto you… not a good idea. I think GW could have implemented the working solution they had with the paint station and its cutting mat: once placed down it’s secure and doesn’t move. About the side spaces, it’s a mystery what was intended to be stored there. So I’m thinking of attaching the palettes with some putty and use like the paint station. Makeup Train Case Large 6 Tray Professional Organizer Box Makeup Train Case for storing and traveling with hobby supplies and paints.

Citadel Paint Box

To get your creative juices flowing, you need to remove as many barriers to your art as possible. For miniature painting, creativity is a key element in learning how to harmonize color, contrast, and composition. When you’re drained from a hard day at work, or other responsibilities, e.g., household chores, the last thing you want to do is more cleanup at your hobby desk. Look, when you’re exhausted, creativity is the first casualty. 4. Locate things, fast This doesn’t apply to everyone, but for those who make money from their hobbies, “time is money”. If you save time doing things that aren’t impacting your work, then you’re losing financially. Efficiency leads to increased profits, and without sacrificing quality. Maybe a hobby workstation is best investment you make in your miniature painting and modeling hobby or business? Staying organized. A modeling or painting workstation can help make your miniature hobby more enjoyable (and productive). Continue reading for the review and tips for the best 13 hobby paint stations for miniature painting and models.

This Portable Paint Station is ideal for a miniature painter or hobbyist looking for easy access to all their supplies in a portable carrying case. This is perfect for someone who has limited desk space or wants a dedicated and mobile setup (i.e., a hybrid workstation). The shelves and drawers are modular and you can changes these out depending on your needs. Modular workstation for scale model hobbies and miniature painting with carry handles for easy portability At first look I was very excited to see a design that carefully stored all the tender devices I use in modeling, be it sable brushes or files. The top two spots seem to be designed for the readily sold basing kits by Citadel, my WH40k kit fit in one of those perfectly. The other I intend to fill up with other larger materials that got leftover from the specialized compartments. Other than that, I followed the example set in the ad video when moving into this box. The HobbyTrayz Modeling Base Station will fit any workspace. The hobby station is 12×9″ (or about 30 x 23cm) in size, which is plenty for working on most miniatures. This is particularly useful for assembling model kits. It comes with space to organize paints, glues, and compartments to hold your tools, e.g., brushes, tweezers, and other helpful doodads. There is also a self-healing cutting mat built into the tray.The Army Painter Model Paint Hobby Station The Army Painter Model Paint Hobby Station is a popular hobby workstation for painting miniatures Citadel Hobby Project Box Citadel Hobby Project Box is ideal for the Game Workshop hobby and gaming enthusiast Before I commit to the box here’s a few last shots to compare the previous box and the workstation I used up till now: There is a huge capacity for storing brushes, paints, and other accessories. Everything you need is close at hand. When the paint station is closed and latched shut, the entire station is easy to move around. Be forewarned that to prevent objects from shifting about, it is recommended to keep the case upright and vertical during travel.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment