276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Bottle Handles, 2 Pack, Assorted

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Brilliant little handles that pop easily on top of Tommie Tippee bottles. Perfect to help start your little one learning to drink from a bottle on their own. Secure and drip free. Easily change from bottle to bottle. Brilliant little handles that pop easily on top of Tommie Tippee bottles. Perfect to help start your little one learning to drink from a bottle on their own. Secure and drip free. Easily change from bottle to bottle. Perfect for my son to hold bottle, just come in pink colour. Perfect for my son to hold bottle, just come in pink colour. Loved by mums and babies, our, easy latch-on, breast-like teat feels closer to skin and mimics the natural flex and movement of a mum’s breast for a comfortable feed. 95% of mums reported that their baby accepted the soft silicone teat with skin-like feel and would recommend to others. †† Brand new, great handle accessory to add to my Granddaughters feeding bottle, which saved me buying a new cup.

However you choose to feed your baby - whether it’s breast milk, formula or a bit of both - our Closer to Nature Anti-Colic bottles are #1 for easily switching between bottle and breast*. For added peace of mind, the Closer to Nature baby bottle is completely mess-free and leakproof when the screw ring, nipple and cap are all secured (even if it’s turned upside down or shaken). It’s also 100% BPA free so it’s safe for your baby. We recommend changing your bottle teats every two months and you should change them immediately if they’re damaged or weak. These handles have been a god send in helping my breastfed baby move onto bottle feeding. Well made, durable and have the right size comfortable grips for little hands. Highly recommend Tommee Tippee anti-colic bottles use the most breast-like teat ever combined with powerful anti-colic technology to draw air out of your baby’s milk.

Help & Support

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment