276°
Posted 20 hours ago

But Here We Are

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

At Metacritic, the album has an average score of 86 out of 100, which indicates "universal acclaim" based on 22 reviews.

As early as mid-2021, Dave Grohl had already been planning for a follow up album to Medicine at Midnight (2021). Spin described it as "one of the strongest albums of the band's career" and concluded that "if you don't have a big, fat lump in your throat or head-to-toe goosebumps all over your body while listening to But Here We Are, you may not have a pulse. But Here We Are is the eleventh studio album by American rock band Foo Fighters, released on June 2, 2023. I'm old enough to remember when In utero by Nirvana was released so when Foo Fighters came on the scene, I remember a lot of people dismissing them. The band cancelled everything planned for the rest of the year, largely going quiet and leaving their future uncertain.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. A brutally honest and emotionally raw response to everything Foo Fighters have endured recently, But Here We Are is a testament to the healing powers of music, friendship and family. then "colour and the shape" came out, that album utterly blew me away and I saw them play live at manchester apollo that year.

Grohl noted that each album the band records is a response to the prior one, and in response to Medicine at Midnight, he was considering writing "an insane prog-rock record". we have a very limited number of lyric booklets used at the band’s private listening sessions to give away with the new album But Here We Are. you're hurting your eyes trying to see something that is barely there, it's quite appropriate for something dealing with loss.But Here We Are debuted at number 1 on the UK Albums Chart with 44,500 chart units sold after an intense chart battle with Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds album Council Skies, giving Foo Fighters their sixth UK number 1 album. with its heady hooks and exuberant riffs, But Here We Are is ambitious, poignant, and vivid in equal measure. All tracks are written by Foo Fighters ( Dave Grohl, Rami Jaffee, Nate Mendel, Chris Shiflett and Pat Smear) But Here We Are track listing No.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment