276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gone Wild: Stories from a Lifetime of Wildlife Travel

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As our climax was building, we ground our hips faster and faster, our pussies getting wetter and wetter. The bed was soaked with our juices. Just when we couldn't take any more our hips stiffened and we rubbed our pussies hard against each other as we climaxed. I climbed off of Kelley and laid down next to her her on the bed....

The first day of babysitting went super well. Not going to bore you with the details, but I had zero problems. His kids were polite and nice. Barely argued with me. Did homework by themselves. Yeah, that kind of work. The first night I felt awesome getting paid to sleep (!!) and the man even allowed me to sleep in his bedroom, a large, king-sized, super plushy bed. After one year of moderation, it appears most alone male posts do not get any reach. They are not allowed anymore. The first one was in our bedroom, same bed we have now. Our second kid... I guess I'll tell you after," he winked at me. December 2021 Theme: Best Gift: u/adventuresofaTBD's [MF] And on the eighth night of Hanukkah, we beat my orgasm record

Last night before they left she stayed late at the bar, no kids and husband went to sleep, we talked, got drunk. Nobody around so we started to get closer and closer, then made out behind the bar. Together, they had had three wonderful boys that I adored; by the time this story happened, I had been babysitting for four years and the oldest one was almost 12, certainly old enough to babysit his siblings for a little bit, but not overnight. I was certainly used less and less, as the mother also had custody of them sometimes, but the father would still call me here and there for a night. Sometimes he would have to work late and wanted someone to take care of his kids, make sure they could eat (i called delivery) and so on, and that they brushed their teeth and so on. Sometimes he was on a date and would make me babysit overnight (!!!). I absolutely loved the kids and he paid for the entire night, which was awesome. Sure, I earned a bit less per hour than at my grocery store, but the joy was much more enjoyable - during the best days, I was even paid to sleep :). I helped him put his two youngest in bed, but the latest one didn't want to hear anything. "I don't go to bed until 9," he cried. That was when she made the following comments: “It almost feels like we’re on a date! Funny hein?” She laughed, but I did not. I just smiled at her. And then I replaced a bang of her hair. She didn’t look surprised, not even a tiny bit. It felt like she just wanted me to confirm that we were on a date. I don't... really drink much," I said. And it was true. At parties, I drank one beer, maybe two in a night. It's not that I didn't like it, but I usually got very few chances to drink beer, as I didn't party much, and the people I partied with tended not to drink much."

Most people are not into scats, piss, ... It can happens, but before introducing, you should ask politely for kinks and limits. That way, you won't scare them at your first message :)No shaming or negative comments towards another user. Don't be an asshole. Different people are into different things, for different reasons. Respect that. You're not the moral police. When I finally lay next to her and kissed her on the lips again, she just suddenly grabbed my hand and inserted it in her bikini bottom. I felt a bit of hair and she rubbed it against her pussy. We both giggled. She released my hand. I continued rubbing it slowly. I felt how wet she was. (And it was not from the pool!) I fingered her a bit. That’s when she started to whisper: “Kiss me,” which I did. I leaned and French-kissed her again as I continued to finger her. And she was like “No… Kiss me down there.” I'm sorry about that," I said. "I don't really understand how this phone works totally, I got it just a few weeks ago for my birthday." He took a bag of chip, poured it in a bowl, then went downstairs carrying his remaining five beers. I took a sip of mine and followed him. We sat down on the couch quite far apart and started watching the movie. If you feel like a story is not true you have the right to downvote and move on. If you have PROOF that a story is fake, submit the proof to mod mail with a link to the offending story. If you comment about the truthfulness of a story on the story your comment will be removed and repeated rules violations will be subject to a ban.

During that time, he also caressed the sides of my breasts, on each side, and he made my heart jump somewhat. Only at that moment did I realize I was in his house with my breasts exposed. What if his kids saw us? I had the natural reflex to cover myself a bit with my hands, but did I really want to?November 2022 Theme: No Nut November: u/teasecouple's I gave my husband his first threesome during NNN [F] [FFM] It's okay," he said. "I know I arrived early, but I hired you for the week-end, so you can stay for the week-end." I froze a second, thinking about his bed full of my juices. Maybe he wouldn't notice? I decided to go get my phone and, sure enough, there were several missed texts of him coming.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment