276°
Posted 20 hours ago

RIDENEEY DIY Crystal Bracelet Set,Crystal Loose Beads Alloy Bracelet Diy Beads,Children's Small Gifts,Girls Bracelets (Blue)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

MEANINGFUL HANDMADE CRAFTS: Enjoy the fun of DIY handmade jewelry or make a meaningful craft gift and then give them to your friends and family as presents to express the best wishes. Over the past few months, I’ve become a full-on crystal junkie. These stones represented the characteristics in myself that I needed to work on most: action, happiness, perseverance, and grounding. I loved the idea of having a piece of jewelry that served as a constant reminder to keep moving forward and improving. Supplies You’ll Need: DIY YOUR BRACELET: Use bracelets for dIY craft set creating a unique jewelry charms craft, dangle, bracelet, keychain, anklet.

HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: Jewelry charms made of high-quality alloy material, safe and harmless, non-toxic, not easy to rust or allergy, non-irritating, pretty, comfortable to wear. Attach a binder clip to one end of your elastic string to keep the beads from falling off the other side and begin stringing them. I did 3 sets of 7 beads since it wrapped around my wrist nicely but add more or less depending on how wide your wrist is. String the tassel or other embellishment onto the string. I like doing this step last so I know the beads won’t come loose if I accidentally pull on the tassel before I’m ready.I hope you like this little DIY and please let me know if you have any questions in the comments below! Other Projects You May Like:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment